The B mob are back!

Froada

Our youngsters need to step up & give them a right doing
They really do. After staying around for a few beers yesterday, I was at London Bridge around 10ish. Quite a few young spotters came in and a couple spotted my badge, and said "you Millwall" They were bout six stone dripping wet. They were extremely niave and reckon they couldn't get tickets for the away end had tickets for our west stand. I said I'll forgive you this week but trust me you'll get a clump if you have. One of them was alright and I warned him to be very careful. "We love fighting " was their laughable reply.

Wall loyal

They really do. After staying around for a few beers yesterday, I was at London Bridge around 10ish. Quite a few young spotters came in and a couple spotted my badge, and said "you Millwall" They were bout six stone dripping wet. They were extremely niave and reckon they couldn't get tickets for the away end had tickets for our west stand. I said I'll forgive you this week but trust me you'll get a clump if you have. One of them was alright and I warned him to be very careful. "We love fighting " was their laughable reply.
If they turn up in the west stand they will get it not by youngsters I go in there some games
& there is enough old faces that won't have that guaranteed

Froada

I did inform him of that. He said we are near the away end so should be ok. I nearly pissed myself. Thing is most on here or in the West stand wouldn't hit him. He'd never wake up. They were that drippy.

Wall loyal

I did inform him of that. He said we are near the away end so should be ok. I nearly pissed myself. Thing is most on here or in the West stand wouldn't hit him. He'd never wake up. They were that drippy.
Got to be made to leave if they are to weak to punch they got to know it's not alright to come in our end I will be playing spot the spotter but I am in CBL Upper for this one

Last edited:

Drop me out 2

Sounds like they had one shandy to many

Members online