Team v Luton

mfcjohn

The team I would play from what is available

Bart
Romeo Hutch Evans Ferguson
Danny Mitchell Ben Molly
Wallace Smith

Ferguson Danny and Molly can all put a ball on Smiths Head, and Wallace has some pace up front, also enough defenders to keep GR happy
I know it would be a big ask of Danny, playing him out of position.

GR will go with

Bart
Romeo Hutch Evans Molly
Wallace Williams Woods Thompson Bennett
Bod

silverlion

According to NAD both Kief and Mahoney are very unlikely to feature tonight or on Saturday. Mahoney does not surise me but I did think that Kief was in with a good chance, especially when NAD said yesterday that he could feature. They are clearly speaking to the wrong bloke in the car park!

robbo555

Don't think Smith will play, I reckon Bod and Bradshaw might get the nod up front. Our options are limited in most areas. We have four or five players out who would almost certainly be in our best XI.

Jed was shit on Saturday and Bennett and Thommo were ineffective so bench all of them.

I'd go with this but if this is anywhere near correct I'd be amazed.

Bart
Romeo Hutch Evans Malone
McNamara Mitchell Woods Fergie
Bod Bradshaw

Draw or loss.

kevrelles

According to NAD both Kief and Mahoney are very unlikely to feature tonight or on Saturday. Mahoney does not surise me but I did think that Kief was in with a good chance, especially when NAD said yesterday that he could feature. They are clearly speaking to the wrong bloke in the car park!
As I've said before nad think they are the leading authority on all things wall. They fucking piss me off.smug fuckers invariably get it wrong anyway.

Phlion54

Today's GR comments I think sums up his approach.........his 3 standout players against the worst team in the league on Saturday at home were....3 defender s. Hutch, Evans & molly......says a lot about our attacking midfielders & strikers......absolute shameful at home

Guernsey Wall

Give him some service and he might just score, whether that be in the 5th or 85th minute. Play Fergie and another winger that can actually cross a ball, fuck the Hollywood stuff, it ain't us.
I do agree that Fergie is under utilised, dead balls, crossing etc. he is as good as we've got but don't see enough of him IMHO. He's lightweight but is a grafter and puts a shift in more often than not even when hes been put at LB which isn't him