Team v Charlton

silverlion

My guess is that he has not really shone sufficiently for GR to give him a chance. After all the lad has played one first team game for us in the Caraboa Cup at Oxford when he played right back and GR wasn’t even the manager then. On iFollow Rowett did say that he is not one who chops and changes the team around a lot and consistency is the name of his game. So maybe he will stick with Wallace in the hope that he will do more things right than wrong in a game. In fairness to the lad although he did got the run around from Yiadom at Reading but neither of the goals were as a result of bad defending by him.

Phlion54

If you have a player who plays ful! Back as his natural position and was bought by Harris for that role why play a slowdcoach out of his comfort zone ,nothing wrong with wallace but gets the run around every week along with last ditch tackles marlon. These are our weak points in defence which have to be addressed sooner rather then latet

Uptonwall

My guess is that he has not really shone sufficiently for GR to give him a chance. After all the lad has played one first team game for us in the Caraboa Cup at Oxford when he played right back and GR wasn’t even the manager then. On iFollow Rowett did say that he is not one who chops and changes the team around a lot and consistency is the name of his game. So maybe he will stick with Wallace in the hope that he will do more things right than wrong in a game. In fairness to the lad although he did got the run around from Yiadom at Reading but neither of the goals were as a result of bad defending by him.
Didn’t mcarrthy play against QPR?

robbo555

We really don't have a lot of options unless we change shape. Likely to be Mahoney for Ferguson and the same line-up, although I'd like to see Bod start up top with Bradshaw, they've linked up well when they've played together and play Ben a bit deeper with Molumby in centre midfield.

kevrelles

We really don't have a lot of options unless we change shape. Likely to be Mahoney for Ferguson and the same line-up, although I'd like to see Bod start up top with Bradshaw, they've linked up well when they've played together and play Ben a bit deeper with Molumby in centre midfield.
Bod keeps missing piss easy chances.good that skalak is on the bench. I hope he gets a run out

Ulster Lion

Really good to see Jiri fit to play. Like to see him get some minutes in. No big surprises with Fergie on the bench though. COYL. Derail these track wanking fuck heads.