Team v Bournemouth

kevrelles

Cant seen us getting anything tonight. Team will be the same dross we normally get.

Bart, Romeo, Hutch, Coops, Wallace, Malone, Bennett, Woods, Leonard, Jed, Ken.
It would come as no surprise to me that rowett will drop Dan, to replace him with his golden boy Romeo.
Huge mistake if he does, Romeo is undeserving to ever wear the wall shirt again,and could knock Dan's conference , especially after playing so well on Saturday.
But I will wait for our resident know it all cunt bazlion62 to of course oppose what I have said. He cant control the urge,Mong springs to mind.

33lion

I really feel as though this team would benefit from getting Woods on the ball in the oppositions half. It’s where he shows his ability most when given the chance. This is why Molumby was a key signing for us to make. Him and Leonard in midfield have just the right blend of tenacity and work rate which would have allowed Woods to advance further up the pitch.

33lion

I think we will stick to 5 at the back tonight. I think Parrott starts on the left with Zahore central and Jed right...

Parrott to drift inside and play as a second striker, all our attack will be down the right hand side, Murray slots in at Left wing back but won’t commit himself too much away from home and with a striker playing in front of him. That’s how I see most of our play turning out.