Tea or coffee

Stompie

Never been a coffee drinker and doubt I ever will be. There's something about It that annoys me.

I've started to drink loose tea over the past year or so after buying a kettle from Lidle that turns water Into tea once the water has boiled. I only brought It as a joke but It turned out to be rather good as you can control the brew strength and It's made of glass so you can see It change colour out of nowhere, It's brought me enough enjoyment. I am a man of simple pleasures clearly.

I'm more Inclined to use a pot now, and when I do I tend to use teas from Fortnum And Mason, which are very, very nice If made correctly. I must add I'm not a ponce but I enjoy nice things now and again and as they do have a long history of knocking out teas for royalty and well to do types for the lasy couple of hundreds of years who am I to argue.

It helps that they ain't expensive for the most part. It's like getting pick and mix, you chose what you want from the containers behind the counter, they weigh It and charge you accordingly. It's about £2.50/£3.00 for 100g on average and If anyone Is up that way It's well worth a go as they have about 40 different types to chose from. Their marmalade Is also exquisite and I can't recommend that highly enough.

Thinking about It, maybe I'm the only one In the world who drinks tea made for royalty out of a Millwall mug.

Last edited:

BaggyTrousers

Meant to say, medical reasons meant I hadn't to go onto decaf tea and coffee. I couldn't taste the difference but, bloody hell, for the first couple of weeks, did I have some bad head aches?!

kevrelles

Never been a coffee drinker and doubt I ever will be. There's something about It that annoys me.

I've started to drink loose tea over the past year or so after buying a kettle from Lidle that turns water Into tea once the water has boiled. I only brought It as a joke but It turned out to be rather good as you can control the brew strength and It's made of glass so you can see It change colour out of nowhere, It's brought me enough enjoyment. I am a man of simple pleasures clearly.

I'm more Inclined to use a pot now, and when I do I tend to use teas from Fortnum And Mason, which are very, very nice If made correctly. I must add I'm not a ponce but I enjoy nice things now and again and as they do have a long history of knocking out teas for royalty and well to do types for the lasy couple of hundreds of years who am I to argue.

It helps that they ain't expensive for the most part. It's like getting pick and mix, you chose what you want from the containers behind the counter, they weigh It and charge you accordingly. It's about £2.50/£3.00 for 100g on average and If anyone Is up that way It's well worth a go as they have about 40 different types to chose from. Their marmalade Is also exquisite and I can't recommend that highly enough.

Thinking about It, maybe I'm the only one In the world who drinks tea made for royalty out of a Millwall mug.
Don't like the fucking peel in marmalade

Members online