Swimming pools are racist!!

Peckham Lion

People of colour are apparently being put off of swimming because the white ratio in swimming baths discourages them,
Perhaps if they fucking went swimming those stats would change.
2 fcuking twats standing next to a lido now head counting swimmers colour and tutting at lack of black faces?
I wouldn't be surprised if the complainants were white. Fucking twisted lefties are doing this type of shit all the time, white liberal guilt trippers are cunts.

Supporting Millwall

It's because they don't have youth clubs apparently??? Nice dry places to stab and deal drugs!!!
Yeah define Irony....building a skateboard ramp in the park so the youth have healthy stuff to keep them occupied. The skateboard ramp becomes where they meet to score drugs, smoke weed, drink underage, sexually assault young women and stab each other.

markmwal953

I am becoming racist and homophobic and it's the media's fault, all this bollox that is being forced down our throats is really starting to make me hate non normal people and fkn do Gooders , budding architects and don't get me started on poor mohamed, I was tolerant until they blew us up , made our city's slums and made our kids see men kiss and prance all over TV.
So swimming pools I stand with you ,kick them out.

tobydog

I am becoming racist and homophobic and it's the media's fault, all this bollox that is being forced down our throats is really starting to make me hate non normal people and fkn do Gooders , budding architects and don't get me started on poor mohamed, I was tolerant until they blew us up , made our city's slums and made our kids see men kiss and prance all over TV.
So swimming pools I stand with you ,kick them out.
Absolutely with you on this, fucking sick of being sick and tired of all this shite being rammed down our throats every single day, just fuck off the lot of them.

obeney

Ulster , you'd love being. Aboard a ship as when you flush a "Richard" it goes out the sewage pipe into the 'noggin. It is even more obvious if you are in ballast and very light. Hence why you are not allowed to use the "Heads" in port especially enclosed docks.

Ulster Lion

Ulster , you'd love being. Aboard a ship as when you flush a "Richard" it goes out the sewage pipe into the 'noggin. It is even more obvious if you are in ballast and very light. Hence why you are not allowed to use the "Heads" in port especially enclosed docks.
That's something I've yet to experience, Obes. Although I remember doing a canoeing course in my teens, and literally shit myself when I capsized for the first time.

kevrelles

Perhaps if they fucking went swimming those stats would change.

I wouldn't be surprised if the complainants were white. Fucking twisted lefties are doing this type of shit all the time, white liberal guilt trippers are cunts.
You are right Peckham.seems very few ethnic actually complain until the scum liberal nonces stick their oar in.then the ethics jump on the bandwagon.liberal cunts are causing so much racism and division.

Peckham Lion

liberal cunts are causing so much racism and division.
Indeed but they don't mix or live amongst them. Their limited interactions with these people are when they're having a deliveroo meal or class A's delivered to their dooorsteps. Their just part of the service industry to them or a cheap builder, nanny etc.