Swimming pools are racist!!

I hate gloryhunters

Unfortunately watching BBC breakfast. They are now claiming that swimming is racist ffs??
People of colour are apparently being put off of swimming because the white ratio in swimming baths discourages them, the chlorine in the water damages their hair so whitey's are deliberately stopping them from swimming???
What the fcuk are these people on???
2 fcuking twats standing next to a lido now head counting swimmers colour and tutting at lack of black faces?? Who are the real racists atm? White people getting on with their lives or these media pricks stirring up stuff daily that isn't relevant or even happening?
Yesterday it was a black girl being told to tie her enormous hair up at school while doing science and sport was racist. Nothing in the narrative about white girls having to do the same, as they do, if dangerous. I'm fcuking sick to death of this bleating. Just get on with your lives you lazy, moany cnuts!!

Uptonwall

Unfortunately watching BBC breakfast. They are now claiming that swimming is racist ffs??
People of colour are apparently being put off of swimming because the white ratio in swimming baths discourages them, the chlorine in the water damages their hair so whitey's are deliberately stopping them from swimming???
2 fcuking twats standing next to a lido now head counting swimmers colour and tutting at lack of black faces?? Who are the real racists atm? White people getting on with their lives or these media pricks stirring up stuff daily that isn't relevant or even happening?
Yesterday it was a black girl being told to tie her enormous hair up at school while doing science and sport was racist. Nothing in the narrative about white girls having to do the same, as they do, if dangerous. I'm fcuking sick to death of this bleating. Just get on with your lives you lazy, moany cnuts!!
It’s getting/got so bad it’s frightening!

tobydog

What utter bollox, since when have blacks been banned from entering a swimming pool? I'm surprised they didnt mention the lack of "diversity" (how I hate that bloody word) in the National swimming team etc, they dont do swimming! damages their hair, then wear a fucking cap ffs, or should we have germ ridden pools because they cant be arsed to? The whole thing makes me fucking sick the anti white racist bastards!

I hate gloryhunters

What utter bollox, since when have blacks been banned from entering a swimming pool? I'm surprised they didnt mention the lack of "diversity" (how I hate that bloody word) in the National swimming team etc, they dont do swimming! damages their hair, then wear a fucking cap ffs, or should we have germ ridden pools because they cant be arsed to? The whole thing makes me fucking sick the anti white racist bastards!
Oh yes, they did say there was no diversity the National swimming team as well!!!

tobydog

Oh yes, they did say there was no diversity the National swimming team as well!!!
Right, not one bit surprised, what is it with these ,cnuts cant they just accept that certain races whatever are better than others,eg I get pissed off seeing the lack of white athletes in eg sprint teams, simple fact is the blacks are faster, whats the fucking problem, get fucking real, trouble is no one in the media challenges them,they just stand there letting them spout their racist bile with a " ah poor little loves" look on their face! See now Piers Morgan has been taken off GMB, suppose he has upset too many of the anti white racist bastards.

BigPaul

I believe I have mentioned before, the owner of the last gym I used is black.
Fantastically fit geezer and a top man.
I mentioned to him one day how I liked to supplement my gym work with some swimming.
Well, you could see the colour drain from his face.(pun intended)
He started to shake at the very thought of diving into 3 metres of water.

His exact words were No no no....BLACKS DON'T SWIM!!!! They are useless at it, our muscles just don't work well in water.

I suggested he join me one day at the pool to give it a try.
He was petrified. Really, absolutely scared to death.

As for the Olympic swimming team being racist...ridiculous.

tobydog

I mentioned to him one day how I liked to supplement my gym work with some swimming.

His exact words were No no no....BLACKS DON'T SWIM!!!! They are useless at it, our muscles just don't work well in water.

Exactly BP, as I said its horses for courses but these cnuts just cant accept it.

E1 Wall

I asked a black geezer at my local swimming pool what temperature the water was, he said “lukewarm” ..I dived in but it was fucking freezing, I said to the black bloke “thought you said it was lukewarm”..... he laughed and said “it lukewarm but I ain’t been in yet ”

LionsMet

What? Theyre saying this on the BBC? Well I never. Didnt think they'd put that message across on the BBC.

SEL

All mps should be black. All armed forces should be black.
All police should be black
The queen should be black
In fact all whites should be exiled so the blacks and Asians can have THEIR country back. Cunts act as if it's their country
you could 'identify' as black?

to be honest im sure most are just as bemused as everyone else. these lefties/pc agenda have to have something to latch onto. crazy people

Kryan Bing

You did indeed, explain this all before. It was relating to the three swimming pool deaths in Spain.