Sunday 2pm

Lion of rotherhithe

I will be in Hastings but if I was home I would be watching and hoping for an England win, I won't stop watching my Country because we have a cunt for a manager, It's our country not his.
Admit I'm finding it hard to get excited by this tournament but also finding it hard to say I want them to lose, as you say it's our country, but don't think I can bring myself to watch because of the knee and their opinion on those that boo and also the boring football that they play

Last edited:

Stompie

I hope the cunts loose. If they win the euros all their bull shit and hostility to normal fans will be justified and sold as a reason for their victory. The media will go into overdrive and all sense of perspective and reality will be lost. The win will be forever tainted for me and I'm sure many others and why would we want that? What's the point of winning If you can't embrace or enjoy It? I also can't see how you can be so vocal against what they are doing and what they are saying about us and then fall In line and get behind them reguardless of It all just because they play for the franchise that used to be our national team. It's hypocritical and counter productive.

Plus, I would rather win nothing than have that cunt Southgate be the reason why we do. He will be Immortalised and put on a pedestal for evermore, masking the reality of what he Is. A boring, over cautious, tactically void, Ignorant yes man who picks the players who he got to suck him off when he was In charge of the under 21's.

lottwall

I hope the cunts loose. If they win the euros all their bull shit and hostility to normal fans will be justified and sold as a reason for their victory. The media will go into overdrive and all sense of perspective and reality will be lost. The win will be forever tainted for me and I'm sure many others and why would we want that? What's the point of winning If you can't embrace or enjoy It? I also can't see how you can be so vocal against what they are doing and what they are saying about us and then fall In line and get behind them reguardless of It all just because they play for the franchise that used to be our national team. It's hypocritical and counter productive.

Plus, I would rather win nothing than have that cunt Southgate be the reason why we do. He will be Immortalised and put on a pedestal for evermore, masking the reality of what he Is. A boring, over cautious, tactically void, Ignorant yes man who picks the players who he got to suck him off when he was In charge of the under 21's.
Great post

lottwall

Listening to test match special
Cricket has invented a problem with diversity that was never there. The one sport where there is a large number of black and Asians playing it. But before the Test match and every game now they read out some wordy , nonsense statement about inclusion and diversity. It’s bollocks. I went to Lords last night and this crap was read out and ignored by the crowd.

Stompie

At the end of the day I'm a proud English man and want to see us do wellbeing I'm not att all happy with the politics that has crept in.
I get that Obes, but I have no pride In the team and half of them have no pride In England. The Scousers would play for Liverpool If they could break away and play In the tournament. Others would chose their ancestral country If they thought they had a better chance of winning. And the people In charge of them all are the reason why football In this country has stagnated and been removed from the reaches of the bread and butter fans.

Last edited: