Stupid corporate sayings

Ulster Lion

Oi stop encouraging my son to indulge in vulgarity :grinning:
Please don't try and con me that you have quality control when gash is involved.
They all count - Musty and rank don't come into it.
Sorry Kryan, I wrote that wrong. I was referring to those 2 sisters my dad (Kev) and I tag teamed. That was their names, Musty and Rank.

(I've just set you up for a vulgar reply, Ulster).
:grinning:

Kryan Bing

Don't know wtf I done with my reply. Probably sent it to my mum...... Sorry Kryan, I think I wrote that incorrectly. I was referring to the 2 sisters that my dad (Kev) and I tag teamed. They were called Musty and Rank.
Not Rusty and Mank then ?
The reason I asked was; I found this Irish definition of 'Mank'...
"a little woman squatting with her arms under her legs holding her vagina open".

Ulster Lion

Not Rusty and Mank then ?
The reason I asked was; I found this Irish definition of 'Mank'...
"a little woman squatting with her arms under her legs holding her vagina open".
Dare I even ask what the bloody hell you were researching when you discovered this? On second thoughts.... Do you still spend your da sitting in a darkened room in front of a computer with your trousers round your ankles?

Ulster Lion

The most stupid corporate sayings ever. Said by yours truly to one of the girls in the office I once worked in. " Bend over the photocopier, and I'll buy you a pram". Note the past tense. Used to work in.