Still think boris & his expertz got it right ?

The Fear

Administrator
6th on the list still. Under 65 and with underlying health issues. Only others who get ahead, despite age, are the ones who were told to shield by the Gov.

Think it is Feb/March we'd get in (I've got brain aches so the same, underlying health issues).

Windy8174

The I love Boris bandwagon as woken up......80,000 dead mate..... Over 30 ,000 in hospital....and it's not this blundering government fault....please explain to those who have lost unnesserery lives due to too little much too late on who,s to blame.......the man. Is way out of his depth and it week at people their lives.....could not care who,s in charge only that person is capable of during the right thing at the right time Boris is not that man

look I have family members with Covid and my wife was taken very ill on Sunday and rushed into A&E where I had to leave her for Covid protection

the doctor diagnosed her and said she needs a scan to prove the diagnosis and sent a referral letter to the GP

I am now arguing with the GP to get a referral letter so I can pay private for a scan

I am not moaning or playing the blame game there are 165k hospital beds in the UK 0.25% of the population which are rapidly being filled with Covid patients at the expense of all other illnesses

to continually read you moaning hindsight posts that are not constructive but just a rant is starting to piss me off

i should add I don’t love Boris and I also don’t rely any government to shape my life

tony_dolby

A labour supporter on here showing us why they are dying out and hardly anyone supports them now as the last election showed .

Keeping on about death when many have suffered on here
But here he is again
Probably no Jews on here for them to insult
Like Corbyn their god. a bore, a one trick pony

The difference between us and them is that if Corbyn had become our PM I would be giving him 100% backing as long as he was doing his level best to sort the situation on our behalf.

Stowwall

I'm 64yr. Heard fuck all from my doctor as to when a jab will be happening.
Pissed right off.i have stuck to the rules yet cast aside. Cunts.
Same age mate, we're a bit further away yet. I'm thinking first jab end of May, June.
If it comes along sooner all well and good.
Just hoping those that do get the first jab continue to follow the rules until they get the second and probably beyond to a certain extent.
As for that other idiot who hates Boris and his merry men/women, if Labour is the answer it must have been a fucking stupid question.

Stowwall

Then the vaccine will also be offered in age order to:

• those aged over 80 years
  • those aged over 75 years
  • those aged over 70 years
  • adults on the NHS shielded patient list
  • those aged over 65 years
  • adults under 65 years with long term conditions (see conditions below)
Those aged 50 to 64 will be offered it later.

Clinical conditions list:

• a blood cancer (such as leukaemia, lymphoma or myeloma)
  • diabetes
  • dementia
  • a heart problem
  • a chest complaint or breathing difficulties, including bronchitis, emphysema or severe asthma
  • a kidney disease
  • a liver disease
  • lowered immunity due to disease or treatment (such as HIV infection, steroid medication, chemotherapy or radiotherapy)
  • rheumatoid arthritis, lupus or psoriasis
  • have had an organ transplant
  • had a stroke or a transient ischaemic attack (TIA)
  • a neurological or muscle wasting condition
  • a severe or profound learning disability
  • a problem with your spleen, example sickle cell disease, or you have had your spleen removed
  • are seriously overweight (BMI of 40 and above)
  • are severely mentally ill
That last one applies to a couple on here. 😁

tony_dolby

Same age mate, we're a bit further away yet. I'm thinking first jab end of May, June.
If it comes along sooner all well and good.
Just hoping those that do get the first jab continue to follow the rules until they get the second and probably beyond to a certain extent.
As for that other idiot who hates Boris and his merry men/women, if Labour is the answer it must have been a fucking stupid question.

I know a lot of people who've had the jab (some elderly and many key workers.) A few of the latter have had both doses. I haven't had any negative feedback. This isn't a scientific survey of course, but the mood music coming out Operation Warp Speed is that we are on course to beat the target for the first four groups by some margin.

coldblower

The I love Boris bandwagon as woken up......80,000 dead mate..... Over 30 ,000 in hospital....and it's not this blundering government fault....please explain to those who have lost unnesserery lives due to too little much too late on who,s to blame.......the man. Is way out of his depth and it week at people their lives.....could not care who,s in charge only that person is capable of during the right thing at the right time Boris is not that man
China

bramcoteboy62

The difference between us and them is that if Corbyn had become our PM I would be giving him 100% backing as long as he was doing his level best to sort the situation on our behalf.
I can believe you being true to your word regarding that, but not the majority of others

tony_dolby

I can believe you being true to your word regarding that, but not the majority of others

Like most on here, I hate everything Corbyn stands for, but I think we're all mature enough to recognize the impossible situation that any UK PM would find himself in. Even I couldn't blame Corbyn for the UK being one of the most obese countries in the world and having a large BAME population.

I'm not a particular fan of Boris either. He's an opportunist of the first degree and a man with seemingly no principles or morals. However, whilst he's running the show I'll back him.

Phlion54

I'm absolutely delighted the Tories are in power, The alternative don't bear thinking about.
Another 1200 died today. What's great job your bumbling idiot is doing. with a bit of luck.you might bump into him over at West ham on his bike. God help us......where as the real.working class Londoners gone......never knew a blue nose in Bermondsey growing up...now you are contaminating the last real.part of london....shame on the lot of you forgotten your roots
Last post on this subject as it like talking to a very thick brick wall.....go to a covid ward and see what his useless actions & advice as resulted too

Last edited: