Still think boris & his expertz got it right ?

tony_dolby

As I have been complaining about the speed of inoculation appointments,I am pleased to say that my old folks have had notification to receive their jabs tomorrow afternoon.
So weekends are being used and via a phone call made the appointment today with them. Well done NHS :clap::clap:

My mum had hers today. She was very impressed with the organization. Obviously they could have done a lot more jabs if they didn't have the social distancing measures in place. Hopefully these new centres will help with that.

HappyLion

Let’s look at it from another angle, what has Boris and Co done well?
They have coped with an ever changing disaster scenario that would be hard to deal with even if you had a months advance notice of each of those changes.

There has been a lot of so called experts and polititions mouthing off when they have no skin in the game.

Ulster Lion

Now have members of my own family who live in Cornwall struck down with Covid two of them feel really ill but not hospitalised thankfully

two had very mild symptoms

hope my mum and dad get the vaccine notification soon they live in Kent
Hope they fight this wretched thing, and get out the other side. Take care.

STWall

Boris is damned if he listens to the experts and damned if he doesn't. People will break the rules if they want to, and then blame Boris for the rules not being clear. A lot of these deaths were entirely preventable as well and caused by care homes not following basic infection control procedures. I expect Boris is to blame for care homes putting profit before people?
Surely it’s little old Millwall are to blame!? 😉 After all ‘Treatment’ should never have stopped wearing surgical masks! 😉 Wall leading the way again! 👍👏

Phlion54

The numbers are going up every day creating records .....Boris said stay at home so he travels 7 miles from home to go on a cycle ride.....the " merry little christmas advice" is now bearing it's fruit of death & contamination......what more proof do.people need that they-have got it wrong. Big time......now over 80'00) dead. 30,000/in hospital....... Thank God for the vaccine or we could all be infected by the end of the month.......

The German Herman

The numbers are going up every day creating records .....Boris said stay at home so he travels 7 miles from home to go on a cycle ride.....the " merry little christmas advice" is now bearing it's fruit of death & contamination......what more proof do.people need that they-have got it wrong. Big time......now over 80'00) dead. 30,000/in hospital....... Thank God for the vaccine or we could all be infected by the end of the month.......
The British Basher is back, We get it you hate Boris and the Tories, It's alright Labour will get another chance to win an election in just under four years, The fact they will get slaughtered again must upset you.

midway lion

only Germany seem to be doing better, and that's because
they allocated themselves a large proportion of the Euro
vaccine order.

Phlion54

The British Basher is back, We get it you hate Boris and the Tories, It's alright Labour will get another chance to win an election in just under four years, The fact they will get slaughtered again must upset you.
And here's the Grim Reapers biggest fan.....80,000 dead mate. You must be proud of him....Tories ....Cream of society ......Rich ,thick & full of Clots

Windy8174

And here's the Grim Reapers biggest fan.....80,000 dead mate. You must be proud of him....Tories ....Cream of society ......Rich ,thick & full of Clots
Typical left wing rhetoric

blame everything on the Tories and deny facts to fit there own narrative

protest over everything that fits their own narrative

turn a blind eye to those protesting during a pandemic and then blame the Tories for the spread of the Covid

take no personal responsibility for everything shit in their lives and blame the Tories

never reach adulthood as they want a left wing government to tell them how to behave and micro manage every aspect of their lives

resent people that have achieved more than themselves and cry for equalisation due to their own inability to make their lives better

more importantly live in hindsight and have no solutions to what they would do differently if they were in power

kevrelles

I'm 64yr. Heard fuck all from my doctor as to when a jab will be happening.
Pissed right off.i have stuck to the rules yet cast aside. Cunts.

Phlion54

Typical left wing rhetoric

blame everything on the Tories and deny facts to fit there own narrative

protest over everything that fits their own narrative

turn a blind eye to those protesting during a pandemic and then blame the Tories for the spread of the Covid

take no personal responsibility for everything shit in their lives and blame the Tories

never reach adulthood as they want a left wing government to tell them how to behave and micro manage every aspect of their lives

resent people that have achieved more than themselves and cry for equalisation due to their own inability to make their lives better

more importantly live in hindsight and have no solutions to what they would do differently if they were in power
The I love Boris bandwagon as woken up......80,000 dead mate..... Over 30 ,000 in hospital....and it's not this blundering government fault....please explain to those who have lost unnesserery lives due to too little much too late on who,s to blame.......the man. Is way out of his depth and it week at people their lives.....could not care who,s in charge only that person is capable of during the right thing at the right time Boris is not that man

The Fear

Administrator
I'm 64yr. Heard fuck all from my doctor as to when a jab will be happening.
Pissed right off.i have stuck to the rules yet cast aside. Cunts.

Then the vaccine will also be offered in age order to:

• those aged over 80 years
  • those aged over 75 years
  • those aged over 70 years
  • adults on the NHS shielded patient list
  • those aged over 65 years
  • adults under 65 years with long term conditions (see conditions below)
Those aged 50 to 64 will be offered it later.

Clinical conditions list:

• a blood cancer (such as leukaemia, lymphoma or myeloma)
  • diabetes
  • dementia
  • a heart problem
  • a chest complaint or breathing difficulties, including bronchitis, emphysema or severe asthma
  • a kidney disease
  • a liver disease
  • lowered immunity due to disease or treatment (such as HIV infection, steroid medication, chemotherapy or radiotherapy)
  • rheumatoid arthritis, lupus or psoriasis
  • have had an organ transplant
  • had a stroke or a transient ischaemic attack (TIA)
  • a neurological or muscle wasting condition
  • a severe or profound learning disability
  • a problem with your spleen, example sickle cell disease, or you have had your spleen removed
  • are seriously overweight (BMI of 40 and above)
  • are severely mentally ill

kevrelles

Then the vaccine will also be offered in age order to:

• those aged over 80 years
  • those aged over 75 years
  • those aged over 70 years
  • adults on the NHS shielded patient list
  • those aged over 65 years
  • adults under 65 years with long term conditions (see conditions below)
Those aged 50 to 64 will be offered it later.

Clinical conditions list:

• a blood cancer (such as leukaemia, lymphoma or myeloma)
  • diabetes
  • dementia
  • a heart problem
  • a chest complaint or breathing difficulties, including bronchitis, emphysema or severe asthma
  • a kidney disease
  • a liver disease
  • lowered immunity due to disease or treatment (such as HIV infection, steroid medication, chemotherapy or radiotherapy)
  • rheumatoid arthritis, lupus or psoriasis
  • have had an organ transplant
  • had a stroke or a transient ischaemic attack (TIA)
  • a neurological or muscle wasting condition
  • a severe or profound learning disability
  • a problem with your spleen, example sickle cell disease, or you have had your spleen removed
  • are seriously overweight (BMI of 40 and above)
  • are severely mentally ill
Well i only have 1 kidney so will i get the jab soon?