Stay At Home You Morons

cold blow

The Tories, especially Boris the spider despise the working class, hence the offices are all shut while building sites (which will spread this thing faster than over crowded transport systems) remain open.

HappyLion

Less people about today. However the tool hire place oposite the bus stop had 6 guys going in all wallking as a group. Train was a lot better as I changed to the Sidcup line (a better class of passenger?). Got to Charing Cross walked outside where servel groups of 'Construction Virus' workers were standing around in groups chatting. At least wee kranky shut the sites down in Scotland. I never thought I would agree with anything she said. Strange times indeed. :grinning:

cold blow

Boris needs the construction of new property so they can be sold to foreigners, our kids have no chance of owning their own home under the present leadership.

The construction industry should close the sites, they are as much to blame as the present government.

Stompie

Boris needs the construction of new property so they can be sold to foreigners, our kids have no chance of owning their own home under the present leadership.

The construction industry should close the sites, they are as much to blame as the present government.
I make you right, there was an abundance of housing under Labour. Wait, sorry, I got that wrong. There was an abundance of Immigrants allowed In to take all the houses.
All In the name of rubbing the 'rights nose In diversity'. It's easy to mix the two up, especially when those evil Tories have been destroying the U.K since Chamberlain tride to save this country from going Into a world war for a second time In a generation.

I'm just glad Sadiq Khan Is In charge In London. He's built shit loads of house and has far surpassed his promise for the amount of new homes for the capital......