Stay At Home You Morons

Millwall-84

i would larap that cunt with a cricket bat
Mate, I'm no fan of him either, but what I'm saying is, at least he is saying how it is, with people being selfish and making this virus worse by going to stupid and unnecessary places instead of staying home.

Obviously this lockdown business only started yesterday and its affecting people by pissing them off already 🙈

Stompie

Might be a Cunt, but at least he has the bollocks to say how it is.
He ain't got no bollocks, and he doesn't care. He says what ever Is best for Piers Morgan and his profile and he only ever does that about the 'right type of people'.

You only have to see him tip top around certain guest spouting absolute diatribe to realise he's a melt.

Plus;
He put fake pictures of our soldiers on the front page of a national newspaper. Cunting Coward.

He hacked a dead girls phone. Scumbag, cunting coward.

He got bitch punched by Jermomy Clarkson. Pussy, scumbag, cunting coward.

Millwall-84

He ain't got no bollocks, and he doesn't care. He says what ever Is best for Piers Morgan and his profile and he only ever does that about the 'right type of people'.

You only have to see him tip top around certain guest spouting absolute diatribe to realise he's a melt.

Plus;
He put fake pictures of our soldiers on the front page of a national newspaper. Cunting Coward.

He hacked a dead girls phone. Scumbag, cunting coward.

He got bitch punched by Jermomy Clarkson. Pussy, scumbag, cunting coward.
Mate i get all that, but that is going on to a different topic all together with him.

Your right, he is all those things and more in my eyes as well. Like him or not, least he is not beating around the bush and actually saying something on TV so people can see what these other fucking idiots are doing to make this situation worse by going out.

That's all i was trying to say, morning everyone 🦁

Last edited:

Stompie

It was The Sun who hacked her family phone, Morgan worked for the Mirror.
He was at It aswell, It was very prominent at the Mirror. And It was the News Of The World not the Sun who hacked the girls phone for arguments sake.

But Morgan new about phone hacking practices and at the very least turned a blind eye. So In my book he's guilty because being an editor, he could have stopped the practice.

leFerne

News of the World/ Sun same difference really but it's important to know he didn't hack a dead families phone. I take the point about printing the Iraqi soldier story for which he was sacked but I think later the printed story was proved to be true?

The German Herman

I think it needs people to say it as it is instead of all the pussyfooting about in case it offends anyone, only the morons could be offended and god knows we have enough of them!
News of the World/ Sun same difference really but it's important to know he didn't hack a dead families phone. I take the point about printing the Iraqi soldier story for which he was sacked but I think later the printed story was proved to be true?
He's the scum of the Earth a stinking fucking earthworm parasite cunt.

Ilderton Wanderer

Don’t forget him being a rotten grass as well, printing pictures of football chaps in his paper, harassing them to the point where some of them lost their jobs and livelihoods, ruining ordinary blokes and their families.

He’s only sounding off now because he’s scared, because this virus doesn’t discriminate between rich and poor, the haves and have nots. When there’s a terrorist attack he smugly sits in the ‘they won’t change our way of life’ camp knowing full well he’s alright living in his safe privileged life but now there is a clear and present danger everyone can see him for the cowardly cunt he really is.