Sri Lanka v England first test, galle. N/w

bramcoteboy62

Good start from England, bowled them out for basically nothing. Lost the two openers but still very good progress.

Fucking good day for working from home. Second screen has had cricket on all morning then snooker from 1pm

bramcoteboy62

Lankans where awful!!! Cracking weekend of cricket Aus v India starts at 10am today then the Eng v Lanka at 4.30pm, my missus will be well chuffed!!
Nice one. Based on your timings do you live in Sydney? Fucking hope India smack up the vermin Aussies, that cunt smith caught cheating again!! Will you try and get over to the ashes test at the scg next year? Hopefully our lads can bring the urn home apologies for any offence if you’re an Aussie

Lionz

Lankans where awful!!! Cracking weekend of cricket Aus v India starts at 10am today then the Eng v Lanka at 4.30pm, my missus will be well chuffed!!
Agreed jards. Have to say if the poor Indian bugger with the torn hamstring had been able to run they may actually have chased down that total rather than play for the draw. That said it was pretty staunch defending.
Aussies thought they were going to romp it......... :lol:

I celebrated my newly acquired Indian heritage with a Chicken Bhuna

jards

Agreed jards. Have to say if the poor Indian bugger with the torn hamstring had been able to run they may actually have chased down that total rather than play for the draw. That said it was pretty staunch defending.
Aussies thought they were going to romp it......... :lol:

I celebrated my newly acquired Indian heritage with a Chicken Bhuna
Deffo mate, was a brilliant stand from those 2, love it when the Aussies come unstuck, the wheels really fall off hahaha and their captain made himself look a right cunt, which was nice. Always tough to get a result in Brisbane but both teams got a few out so should be close. Other than Indias 36 all out its been a cracking series. COYI!!!!!!