Sponsorship Named Stadiums

33lion

Does anyone with the inside track know roughly what the Huski sponsorship deal was worth to us in £ terms?

Was touted as the biggest in the clubs history but that’s not exactly hard, we were sponsored by Euroferries not so long ago that was a bullshit shell company.

Also the club supposedly took moral high ground by refusing bookies and payday lenders sponsorship offers in the past, suddenly now money talks and MansionBet are our back of shirt sponsors? I couldn’t care less really but it’s a funny U-turn by the club.

kevrelles

Does anyone with the inside track know roughly what the Huski sponsorship deal was worth to us in £ terms?

Was touted as the biggest in the clubs history but that’s not exactly hard, we were sponsored by Euroferries not so long ago that was a bullshit shell company.

Also the club supposedly took moral high ground by refusing bookies and payday lenders sponsorship offers in the past, suddenly now money talks and MansionBet are our back of shirt sponsors? I couldn’t care less really but it’s a funny U-turn by the club.
3 to 4 million I read somewhere.how true that is I don't know

STWall

Derby, Reading and newly-promoted Hull are among eight English Football League clubs under transfer embargoes a month before the start of the new season.

The embargoes limit a club's ability to make signings, with sanctions preventing transfer fees being paid.
Fleetwood Town and Gillingham from League One have also been sanctioned.

Swindon Town, already struggling with off-field issues, plus Oldham Athletic and Scunthorpe United are the three League Two teams under embargoes.

The EFL have started publishing a list of clubs under embargoes following a change in regulations voted for by EFL clubs last month.