Southgate saying England fans are thick

Rhino

This is why I love Wall. They listened to the fans. One boo at the first game back and we replace it with linking arms and Kick it Out banner and low and behold, the message gets across, everyone applauds and we get on with football. It's the stubbornness of everyone that it 'has to be the knee' that gets to me. They know it's divisive but for some reason to them there is no other way to fight racial discrimination than kneeling.

EVOJM1972

Another good piece on this subject in the Spectator today:

Kryan Bing

I saw Rashford being interviewed this morning.
He said they will continue with The Knee all through the Euros. He also said the Euros are a big stage to get the point across and make supporters aware of BLM....there you go, he's glued politics and sport together.

The clueless, classless, scouse wanker, now adoringly known as 'Hendo', is not interested in educating us all.....he favours blackmailing supporters.
:wack:

872bbf34-778a-4d43-87c9-ea80c8098721.jpg

coldblower

He said they will continue with The Knee all through the Euros. He also said the Euros are a big stage to get the point across and make supporters aware of BLM....there you go, he's glued politics and sport together.

The clueless, classless, scouse wanker 'Hendo', favours blackmailing supporters.

View attachment 13902
Now shit cunt players trying to dictate,
Over paid cretins spouting shit.

Peckham Lion

The clueless, classless, scouse wanker, now adoringly known as 'Hendo', is not interested in educating us all.....he favours blackmailing supporters.

View attachment 13902
We'll lose if that cunt decides to take another penalty.

Beaufoyboy

View attachment 13902
With most doing the black power fist