Southgate saying England fans are thick

kevrelles

I've been reading John Shepherd's biography as written by his daughter. Whilst fascinating (particularly the stuff about his wife and rhe Spanish Civil War) his upbringing was neither unique or remarkable for the time, many young men, footballers etc would've grown up in similar circumstances. However, when you get that cunt Southgate banging on about the hardships that some of parasites that infest his squad have faced, it really boils my piss! Most of them have been in academies since they were 7/8 (think Mings might have come through non-league) they ain't had careers interrupted by fucking National Service, lived under Rationing or contracted polio! And they have the brassneck to lecture the fans. Wankers.
Evo. Brilliant post.

EVOJM1972

I've just had a quick butcher's on a 'Boro forum called fmttm (fly me to the moon or some such shit). There's an open letter from Southgate there that drags on for pages and pages. The replies on it from those fucking halfwits are fucking vomit inducing. One cunt was even comparing his managerial record to Bobby Robson, completely forgotten what that man had done in league football. Mother of fucking christ, they really do walk aMONGSt us.

"If we do win the Euros it'll be because of his time as Boro manager, not despite it."

"Definitely give him 3 more years, three more tournaments including this one. Round off a nice 8 year stint hopefully with at least a final in the bag."

"He has transformed that, we are now one of the top 5 technical sides in the world, some fans can't quite understand that, but that's on them really."

"I didn't want to rain on it, but my immediate thought was that it will mean FA to the knuckle draggers."

Kryan Bing

The link is below.
Cringeworthy and full on mature cheese replies from the posters.

Although, one poster raised a question:
Why hasn't the open letter been published anywhere else? or has it?
It would be funny if it was one giant wind up for the Foggsiders.

kevrelles

The link is below.
Cringeworthy and full on mature cheese from the posters.

The link is below.

Where's the bucket, unfuckingbelievable.

Stompie

'What a touch of class that man is.....he deserves better England supporters.'

Serious question. Are we the only football forum In the country where the majority of It's members are level headed, rational, normal thinking people?

Every time I click on a link to another clubs forum I just see sad cunts, virgins and and borderline wrongens talking at the thread and not to each other.

Last edited:

EVOJM1972

The link is below.

I think that 'letter' is a wind up by one of their fans who got free from his carer for half an hour. I could only find it on one other site, something called The Players Tribune which looks like a US site. Now loads of spastics like Alistair Campbell have jumped on it as a stick to beat Bojo and Farage with. Cunt.

Peckham Lion

I've just had a quick butcher's on a 'Boro forum called fmttm (fly me to the moon or some such shit). There's an open letter from Southgate there that drags on for pages and pages. The replies on it from those fucking halfwits are fucking vomit inducing. One cunt was even comparing his managerial record to Bobby Robson, completely forgotten what that man had done in league football. Mother of fucking christ, they really do walk aMONGSt us.

"If we do win the Euros it'll be because of his time as Boro manager, not despite it."

"Definitely give him 3 more years, three more tournaments including this one. Round off a nice 8 year stint hopefully with at least a final in the bag."

"He has transformed that, we are now one of the top 5 technical sides in the world, some fans can't quite understand that, but that's on them really."

"I didn't want to rain on it, but my immediate thought was that it will mean FA to the knuckle draggers."
Fucking hell.

With a bit of Luck captain Nostil will end up back at Boro when he gets sacked by England. opinions will soon be swayed after a season of that wet blanket.

Peckham Lion

The link is below.

'Everyone in this country has been directly affected by isolation and loss'

Indeed. Guess what happens next Gareth? :rotfl:

wellerwasbest

"What a touch of class that man is.....he deserves better England supporters."

HA HA
Are these real people, "such class and dignity" hope he stays for ever
wtf got to be a wind up surely
Vomit inducing

sorry just read through some of the stuff has already been quoted i see

Kryan Bing

'Everyone in this country has been directly affected by isolation and loss'

Indeed. Guess what happens next Gareth? :rotfl:

I'm truly concerned that the England manager might be sniffing glue...

Southgate added: “I know my voice carries weight, not because of who I am but because of the position that I hold.

“At home, I’m below the kids and the dogs in the pecking order but publicly I am the England men’s football team manager.

"I have a responsibility to the wider community to use my voice, and so do the players.

:slap:

Peckham Lion

Southgate added: “I know my voice carries weight, not because of who I am but because of the position that I hold.

“At home, I’m below the kids and the dogs in the pecking order but publicly I am the England men’s football team manager.

"I have a responsibility to the wider community to use my voice, and so do the players.

'Please don't concede'

gatecrasher

even the dogs know hes a cunt

Stowwall

He speaks of his affinity to the military because of his Grandad.
Pity he, the team and FA did fuck all on Sunday to recognise the sacrifice of those that fell on D-day 77 years ago. Simply wearing black arm bands would have been the least they could of done, but no, they chose to kneel.
The fact that those and thousands of others paid the ultimate price so these overpaid wankers can exist, seems to escape him.
Empty words from an empty headed FA puppet.

markmwal953

He speaks of his affinity to the military because of his Grandad.
Pity he, the team and FA did fuck all on Sunday to recognise the sacrifice of those that fell on D-day 77 years ago. Simply wearing black arm bands would have been the least they could of done, but no, they chose to kneel.
The fact that those and thousands of others paid the ultimate price so these overpaid wankers can exist, seems to escape him.
Empty words from an empty headed FA puppet.
Great post ,spot on ,shamefull by the FA ,Boris should of stepped in and told the FA to honor our fallen ,afterall the FA is just a sports management company using our country's name to line their pockets . it's been like that all year look at Captain Tom (God rest his soul ) ,they just could'nt give it a rest just once as a Nation mourned a HERO , even HRH did'nt get any respect ,fk football after the Euro's I will get back to only watching the mighty Lions , and only knowing what I read on here , games gone to the dog's ,going football now is to us proper fan's akin to going to the theather in the 70's 80s and early 90's ,we don't fit in with the posho's it's not our scene ,we'd fk off down the pub instead. we made football it and fan's were looked down at not so long ago as oinks and thugs a lower class game that is rubbish,now they love it and it's millionare footballers playing shit cos he get's paid no matter what are soooo great and I must follow every word he posts so you feel like you are talking to him and pay 1000 times what it used to cost to get in to watch them ,what a fkn good rip off the new money men and their marketing team did they reeled in millions of cash cows (before 96 the only games most of the new fans saw were England every 2 yrs at Euro's and World cups) them came the TV flooding the masses with it hook line and sinker , the premier lge is God give us your money