Southgate saying England fans are thick

wellerwasbest

In a nutshell
You all misunderstand what taking the knee is

This to go with his "Brexit was a bit racist" comments, oh yes he did
Do we really want this big nose palace tosser running the national side , the mans a bore

Anyone else want him to go after this Tournament
Another fake Millionaire trying to tell us how to act and what to think
fk him i say

Getting tired of it now
Resign then i say

Sorry (spit) Guardian link

When he missed that penalty costing us that tie v Germany he got off lightly in some country's he might have got shot for that
Maybe he should have used his massive conk instead of his feet and he might have put it away
No im not a fan (smiley-half of one)

Last edited:

kevrelles

In a nutshell
You all misunderstand what taking the knee is

This to go with his "Brexit was a bit racist" comments, oh yes he did
Do we really want this big nose palace tosser running the national side , the mans a bore

Anyone else want him to go after this Tournament
Another fake Millionaire trying to tell us how to act and what to think
fk him i say

Getting tired of it now
Resign then i say

Sorry (spit) Guardian link

When he missed that penalty costing us that tie v Germany he got off lightly in some country's he might have got shot for that
Maybe he should have used his massive conk instead of his feet and he might have put it away
No im not a fan (smiley-half of one)

Who the fuck does he think he is ,its him who is too thick or a total yes man
People booed because they dont like the blm and what the blm stand for.
If you can't grasp that simple thing.then do the world a favour fuck off out of England and never come back.

wellerwasbest

I've got to say i played myself but not that level obviously but much higher than Aluko and the other one whos up for every job going it seems

But who do these footballers who kick a bit of plastic about for a few hours week think they are
You would think they had discovered a cure for Cancer or invented the internet or built a spaceship to go to the moon they way they carry on

Here's one NAME ME ONE FOOTBALLER WHO HAS DONE ANYTHING OUT SIDE OF THE GAME ?
Any Doctors, Scientists , Anything Just one
And personally ive always thought coaching was something almost anyone could do given a chance, its hardly rocket science

Look at steve Morison he was packing cardboard boxes up, Ian wright a Labourer, take away football blokes like Lineker would have been selling rotten old fruit like his old man down the market

They aint anything special

Last edited:

isle of dogs wall

never forgive southgate for cashing in onEnglands failure,in one tourment when he done that Pizze advert and got 100 grand. i think he was the clown who missed the penalty in the shoot out. It was a total insult to England fans who made the journey to the tournament.

i turned over once i saw the panel,roy kerne, lan wright ffs he gets everywhere babbling on about f...k all.

Then i learn that Southgate has not included one of the in form players in the Euros,who has played well for the unwashed down the road ffs

wellerwasbest

never forgive southgate for cashing in onEnglands failure,in one tourment when he done that Pizze advert and got 100 grand. i think he was the clown who missed the penalty in the shoot out. It was a total insult to England fans who made the journey to the tournament.

i turned over once i saw the panel,roy kerne, lan wright ffs he gets everywhere babbling on about f...k all.

Then i learn that Southgate has not included one of the in form players in the Euros,who has played well for the unwashed down the road ffs
Bin the lot of them
ffs all they chat is bollox
I turned it off Did Ian mention the word "Quality" by any chance

Its funny now ol mad dog woy "i would never be a pundit" is the token now

Last edited:

Bromleywalltj

I've got to say i played myself but not that level obviously but much higher than Aluko and the other one whos up for every job going it seems

But who do these footballers who kick a bit of plastic about for a few hours week think they are
You would think they had discovered a cure for Cancer or invented the internet or built a spaceship to go to the moon they way they carry on

Here's one NAME ME ONE FOOTBALLER WHO HAS DONE ANYTHING OUT SIDE OF THE GAME ?
Any Doctors, Scientists , Anything Just one
And personally ive always thought coaching was something almost anyone could do given a chance, its hardly rocket science

Look at steve Morison he was packing cardboard boxes up, Ian wright a Labourer, take away football blokes like Lineker would have been selling rotten old fruit like his old man down the market

They aint anything special
100% spot on Weller, they find it so so easy to forget where they came from.
Parasites the vast majority are.