Soft touch Britain again!

HappyLion

And the expert said...

Psychologist Dr Gary Macpherson concluded: "I am of the view that the capacity for change may be limited due to the nature of Aaron Campbell's personality structure and his complex risk factors. I am not confident that Aaron Campbell has the capacity or desire to change his behaviour in any meaningful way and as such the risks will remain for the foreseeable future."

kevrelles

Exactly what is a haggis.? Do they live in the wild, or are they bred on farms. Of all the times I've been in Jockistan, I've never seen a wild one. My dad once pointed to a splat in the road outside Ayr and told me it was a haggis roadkill. Do they have legs, wings, a beak, do they swim? Like Nessie, I think it's just Scottish folklore.
They are born out of the krankies arseholes

Ulster Lion

And the expert said...

Psychologist Dr Gary Macpherson concluded: "I am of the view that the capacity for change may be limited due to the nature of Aaron Campbell's personality structure and his complex risk factors. I am not confident that Aaron Campbell has the capacity or desire to change his behaviour in any meaningful way and as such the risks will remain for the foreseeable future."
Then a good enough reason for execution.