Soft touch Britain again!

Ulster Lion

No.. but Scottish Justice has always been fucked up...
It's fucking nuts there. A mate of mine spent a while in Barlinnie cos the Jockanese ob nabbed him for having a widdle outdoors. Granted, it was at an Old Firm game, and he was also gesturing with his appendage at the oppositions support. He said the locals he was banged up with were naturally insane, all stoned on haggis and heroin. The court had a sheriff. He thought he'd went to sleep and woke up in El Paso.

Mackemwall

Same with those scum who murdered james bulger. Should have been executed.but no they were let out on parole.the torture and pain they put that poor little mite through makes me feel sick.
That case of the poor little Bulger lad really gets me, Kev

I think one of the cunts who did it after release from prison went on to be a nonce case

Cunts should be tortured for what they did

kevrelles

It's fucking nuts there. A mate of mine spent a while in Barlinnie cos the Jockanese ob nabbed him for having a widdle outdoors. Granted, it was at an Old Firm game, and he was also gesturing with his appendage at the oppositions support. He said the locals he was banged up with were naturally insane, all stoned on haggis and heroin. The court had a sheriff. He thought he'd went to sleep and woke up in El Paso.
They shag haggis in Scotland by all accounts. Dirty wee bastards:grinning:

Millwall tel

Scottish law is totally different to English. You think ours is "cranky" ? Just wait until you get involved in law North of The Border. Weird is'nt the word.
Fuck them obes!
That case of the poor little Bulger lad really gets me, Kev

I think one of the cunts who did it after release from prison went on to be a nonce case

Cunts should be tortured for what they did
i remember coming home from school and my mum and dad making me watch it and basically saying there are some sick cunts about and to be careful! Years later got to read what they done to that poor boy! Sick isn’t the word! I wish all hell to the bastards!

Ulster Lion

Fuck them obes!

i remember coming home from school and my mum and dad making me watch it and basically saying there are some sick cunts about and to be careful! Years later got to read what they done to that poor boy! Sick isn’t the word! I wish all hell to the bastards!
We paid twice for new identities for that slime, relocations, and income after he was caught with obscene pictures of kids. The authorities should have washed their hands of him when he was done for that, and let the cunt fend for himself. If I remember right, someone got done for exposing him and putting up current pictures and a location for him on the Internet. A fucked up system when filth like that is protected, and others prosecuted for doing, imo, a public service.

Millwall tel

We paid twice for new identities for that slime, relocations, and income after he was caught with obscene pictures of kids. The authorities should have washed their hands of him when he was done for that, and let the cunt fend for himself. If I remember right, someone got done for exposing him and putting up current pictures and a location for him on the Internet. A fucked up system when filth like that is protected, and others prosecuted for doing, imo, a public service.
Yeah I think it was a celebrity if I remember mate? A woman! Good on her! I think she even had to go to court because of it which is a disgrace! nothing surprises me anymore! Live in a world of sicko’s and the people who are meant to protect us do fuckall! couldn’t make it up!

Ulster Lion

They shag haggis in Scotland by all accounts. Dirty wee bastards:grinning:
Exactly what is a haggis.? Do they live in the wild, or are they bred on farms. Of all the times I've been in Jockistan, I've never seen a wild one. My dad once pointed to a splat in the road outside Ayr and told me it was a haggis roadkill. Do they have legs, wings, a beak, do they swim? Like Nessie, I think it's just Scottish folklore.