Snooker Dress Code Welsh Open

tobydog

"And any club changing their colours when there is not a clash with their first team kit should be docked 15 points for each offence."

Absolutely. it really annoys me as well. It was very refreshing to see Stoke play in their home kit, white shorts and all at our place, it was a bit into the game before it dawned on me, there was another team that done the same cant remember who?

kevrelles

Mate, if I had it my way, thy'd be playing football sill wearing caps, as did the Victorians with the referee sporting a tie, as he once did, smoking a pipe - which was not unknown for the linesmen.

Coloured clothing in cricket would be an offence with a tariff of no less than six months' imprisonment.

And any club changing their colours when there is not a clash with their first team kit should be docked 15 points for each offence.

As far as this subject is concerned, Kev, I'm merely clearing my throat...
Jim I would not disagree mate :grinning:

Phlion54

Like she has ever or will ever win the fuck all worthy.
All to be PC correct.....you got the know nothing's in football, cricket,rugby ,motor racing sprouting in their squeaky voices a load of bollocks......there for the wank factor only.....did not see 1 male presenter in the Netball finals .....bit biased ....plenty of second rate women's sport on Tele now why don't they stick to that........but the worst for me is the Female Dr Who totally ruined an iconic show ....Will never watch until the proper Dr who as returned

tobydog

All to be PC correct.....you got the know nothing's in football, cricket,rugby ,motor racing sprouting in their squeaky voices a load of bollocks......there for the wank factor only.....did not see 1 male presenter in the Netball finals .....bit biased ....plenty of second rate women's sport on Tele now why don't they stick to that........but the worst for me is the Female Dr Who totally ruined an iconic show ....Will never watch until the proper Dr who as returned
BBC, not a fucking chance, it will be a transgender next :(

tobydog

Quite why you need a tie to play snooker baffles me.but if that's the rules then they should stick by them.
It maybe not written in the rules Kev? but it was always the accepted dress code for decades even before it became a popular on TV. it just seems that every traditional thing we know is slowly being eroded and for what? its like that fucking so up his own arse Aussie tennis player who sometimes serves underhand just to act the cnut imho, its not illegal but he likes to do it when things arnt going his way, some might say well thats gamesmanship? I'd call it bratmanship! rant over :)

bramcoteboy62

It maybe not written in the rules Kev? but it was always the accepted dress code for decades even before it became a popular on TV. it just seems that every traditional thing we know is slowly being eroded and for what? its like that fucking so up his own arse Aussie tennis player who sometimes serves underhand just to act the cnut imho, its not illegal but he likes to do it when things arnt going his way, some might say well thats gamesmanship? I'd call it bratmanship! rant over :)
Kyrigos or however you spell it. Either way total and utter cunt who needs a good clump into reality