Sniverpool

champs08

Watched them last night and can’t believe how much they’ve fallen from grace.

It reminds me of watching us and Spurs on an off day. Slow build up boring football with no movement or options up front. Bearing in mind they have Jota, Salah and Mane.

Spurs have been the same during recent games. Kane and Son not getting into the game because the game is so slow to build and easy for defenders to get close.

Mates who support other teams have said similar things. The games slowed down and doesn’t suit teams that play better with high intensity.

The lack of crowds and drive from atmosphere has surely had a big effect on some teams?

Seems like we ain’t the only ones.

The lions mane

It reminds me of watching us and Spurs on an off day. Slow build up boring football with no movement or options up front. Bearing in mind they have Jota, Salah and Mane.

Spurs have been the same during recent games. Kane and Son not getting into the game because the game is so slow to build and easy for defenders to get close.

Mates who support other teams have said similar things. The games slowed down and doesn’t suit teams that play better with high intensity.

The lack of crowds and drive from atmosphere has surely had a big effect on some teams?

Tippy tippy football 60% back passes. Very boring to watch but unfortunately that’s the way the games headed

zak attack

Most people used to judge their team on its home performances because those were the matches they went to. There was a home advantage, so what they saw tended to be the better games their team played.

Corona has meant that the home advantage has disappeared into thin air. In fact, the Premiership has seen 112 home wins and 118 away wins this season. So now people tend to see only average performances of their team.

Beaufoyboy

Who cares about liVARpool or spurs / fark em

Always the victims, yet tad unfair no fans for another European glory night at anfield

surely madrid should do the honourable thing and forfeit the tie

Gorgie Lion

Easiest win of the season so far for Real Madrid who I think will score at Anfield.
The 'experts' Lineker Ferdinand and Owen said Liverpool would win both legs WRONG!
Not sure what Peter Crouch predicted I respect him a down to earth guy

markmwal953

Had game on in the backround , after 10 min , I saw pool pass out from the keeper counted 15 passes before they got half way out of their own half then one kicks a Harris ball up field straight to a Madrid player , boring football ,Madrid were very good and attacking tho .