shirters

westlion 2

if a couple of lone shirters was in the blue say having a drink would anyone deem it right to give them a dig, personally would give them a gypsy's to move on.

but more than two is taking the piss and warrants a dig in my opinion as they are using being a shirter to take the piss.

right or wrong dont know

opinions welcome

Wandering star

Am I right in thinking a shirter is someone in a football shirt as opposed to a ************ who is a completely different kettle of fish.

westlion 2

Am I right in thinking a shirter is someone in a football shirt as opposed to a ************ who is a completely different kettle of fish.
***************** what the fuck that means i dont know a shirter is someone who wears clubs colours and should not be touched as they are thick cunts not up for it

The German Herman

if a couple of lone shirters was in the blue say having a drink would anyone deem it right to give them a dig, personally would give them a gypsy's to move on.

but more than two is taking the piss and warrants a dig in my opinion as they are using being a shirter to take the piss.

right or wrong dont know

opinions welcome
The blue is a myth these days any half decent firm would go through it.

gatecrasher

I didn't asterisk it out. The word rhymes with dirt drifters. Maybe I wrote something that admin class as homophobic. Oops. Sorry admin.
there was a case at court yesterday regarding this sort of censorship
the bloke won.beak says In this country we have never had a Cheka, a Gestapo or a Stasi. We have never lived in an Orwellian society.

onlyagame

It’s hard to know if they’re just thick or special needs. I’m not sure it’s OK to clump someone whose special needs though? :shrug:
It’s Ok to clump a palarse shirter but I suppose that goes without saying

tobydog

there was a case at court yesterday regarding this sort of censorship
the bloke won.beak says In this country we have never had a Cheka, a Gestapo or a Stasi. We have never lived in an Orwellian society.
Yes it was on BBC News iplayer, about the transgender thing,some of the tweets are still up and none are abusive just questioning the subject. After showing the accused outside court giving his response they then showed an interview with a Transgender rights campaigner, I thought here we go typical BBC brainwash coming up, but surprise surprise, the "person" clearly a man in a wig and dress was very articulate, very balanced in their views and said while its important these things are monitored to assist with actual abusive hate incidents etc, that this partcicular verdict was correct, and that you had to keep the humour in these things and going to someones workplace or home and confronting them or whatever was out of order, I was expecting the interview to be cut short as I dont think the BBC was hoping for this reaction from this person.

Last edited:

Supporting Millwall

right or wrong dont know

opinions welcome
I dunno but I know the shirters would be shitting themselves after you had a word.