Sex Bot Bomber

Voice of Reason

Computers have come far and are quite capable of producing conversation based on what you say. After Millwall drew against Hull, Bomber said that the team must play to its strengths. Based on this information, the sex bot released by Open AI produced the following comment. Do you agree with it? Does Bomber agree with it?

If we can't get the ball in the box in the first 45 minutes we lose the game. And at home - no player is happy playing at home against a team with what appeared to be a stronger team-fight than us on the field

Voice of Reason

There's no room for any individual criticism as they've had good pre-season.

The players are working hard and working with the fitness coach and I will be watching the training ground on Monday. I'll be watching the footage in training. But we are trying to get better, we're improving and we have to build on this.

What we don't need to do is just give it to them, because it should come back to us. I'm disappointed with the way we played in the defeat, because we played some beautiful football. This is a group where it doesn't usually go the way in which you want it to.

And now it starts "getting interesting..."

Media playback is not supported on this device Moyes has to 'do some work' for Millwall - Hughes

On his future with Manchester United

"I am going to do my job. I am going to do a job and that's to help the club. I will do that. I am not going to change the club in

Here are some other lines relating to Brentford based on some other Bomber quotations. (David Button is a Brighton keeper 2013-16 at Brentford, Liam Craig a St. Johnstone Midfielder, never at Brentford.) The conclusion, though, is quite exciting:

Brentford are on fire
Since returning to the Championship, Brentford have gone six straight league games unbeaten, scoring two or more goals in every game.
They went back into the League Cup last week, beating Barnetts, Peterborough and Bristol, and also beat Cambridge at the weekend.
They have won six consecutive games in League One – a tally that, given their results in the League Cup this season, doesn't bode well.
Brentford have already beaten Millwall 2-0 earlier this month, thanks to a David Button header, so it's only fair to include them in that category.
That said, I don't think they'll get away with it quite yet.
Liam Craig has come in and done well
I think we've played all four games and made improvements. That's very encouraging.
The fans have spoken as well, and we have the capacity to do a lot more damage than we have

Last edited: