Sam Skeffington

markmwal953

Barnet Football Club are delighted to have completed the loan signing of midfielder Sam Skeffington on loan from Sky Bet Championship side Millwall.

The 20-year-old Central Midfield player is considered to be one of The Lions hottest young prospects and signed his first professional deal in the summer of 2019.

Skeffington has been plying his trade in Millwall's under-23 side, meaning the loan move gives him a chance to gain First Team experience and show what he can do in a senior environment.

The 5'8 South Londoner also featured within the Championship sides pre-season campaign in 2019-20 and has both technical ability in possession, as well as an eye for goal. He will be hoping to add quality to midfield areas and play a pivotal part in the remaining twelve games of The National League season.

Skeffington becomes immediately available for selection and could make his debut in Saturday's Vanarama National League trip to Maidenhead United.

We'd like to thank Millwall FC for their part in the deal and we're thrilled to have Sam joining us for the remainder of the campaign. Sam will wear the number 25 during his time with the Club.

champs08

Fabbrini....?

He was 25 and a full Italy international when we took him...
Wasn’t he the bloke that made his debut away to Brum? Absolutely ran the game from memory.
Pretty lively after down past McDonalds if my memory serves me correctly!

whiskylion

Wasn’t he the bloke that made his debut away to Brum? Absolutely ran the game from memory.
Pretty lively after down past McDonalds if my memory serves me correctly!
Not his debut.

But yes, he was brilliant at Brum. One if the best midfield performance I have seen by any Millwall player. Certainly the best in the last 20 years.