Ryan woods

marka

What is the transfer fee is he worth 6M. How much of a hit are stoke willing to take.
We won’t pay anywhere near £6m I think stoke will need to take an hit of £2-£2.5mil
If we do sign him which I think is well below 50% we would offer £1.5-£2m maximum.
If he does really well another team will offer more and he will go elsewhere unfortunately.

Voice of Reason

Thank you for coming to Millwall, Ryan Woods. Gary Rowett can see deep veins of quality, I think. Woods should have stayed on the whole game against Fulham. Leonard should have come on for Molumby instead, but much earlier in the second half.

I love Ryan's incredibly concise take on The Millwall Way, "Give 110%. Like a tackle." One thing I think he knows is where to be. That is a big part of football and life, too. If other members of the squad are amenable, Woods should get out his Alan Hansen pen and start drawing arrows round the players and where they should be standing or moving. That, or pushing them into position like they were on dollies. If Woods has free time and doesn't know what to practice, I hope he studies taking free kicks.

CJEXPAT

We won’t pay anywhere near £6m I think stoke will need to take an hit of £2-£2.5mil
If we do sign him which I think is well below 50% we would offer £1.5-£2m maximum.
If he does really well another team will offer more and he will go elsewhere unfortunately.
I agree the right price would be about 2 M. Wall would never pay 6 M for him I hope.
And I can't see Stoke such a big hit. If we have 6 M to spend on one player it should be a striker