Rugby World Cup

Brickwall

Looking forward to watching this and England definitely have a chance to win it, however, New Zealand are the ones to beat.
Like you think England have a great chance but think south Africa are the team to beat but will see tomorrow as they are playing new Zealand should be a great game what with watching that go Millwall and also Essex in the 20 20 and England in the rugby on Sunday great sporting weekend for me think the Mrs might get the hump she's got 2 catering jobs tomorrow

norwichmark

Like you think England have a great chance but think south Africa are the team to beat but will see tomorrow as they are playing new Zealand should be a great game what with watching that go Millwall and also Essex in the 20 20 and England in the rugby on Sunday great sporting weekend for me think the Mrs might get the hump she's got 2 catering jobs tomorrow
Your right South Africa will be up there just think we got strength in depth. Being open makes the quarters s mouth watering prospect. Brutal game rugby all footballers should be made to play it

LeonC

A big day for me and the Mrs as our daughter who is still 17, and at school makes her first Premiership debut today in rugby. As the only non full time professional in the starting 15, we are immensely proud. She has during the summer already won 2, full international caps for Hong Kong, making her the third youngest to ever achieve this. A Billy Mitchell type day for us and then it’s back home to watch the mighty wall on iFollow with hopefully an injury free daughter who loves WALL.

COYL

Wall loyal

A big day for me and the Mrs as our daughter who is still 17, and at school makes her first Premiership debut today in rugby. As the only non full time professional in the starting 15, we are immensely proud. She has during the summer already won 2, full international caps for Hong Kong, making her the third youngest to ever achieve this. A Billy Mitchell type day for us and then it’s back home to watch the mighty wall on iFollow with hopefully an injury free daughter who loves WALL.

COYL
Enjoy hope it all goes well for you all

Brickwall

COYL
Good luck and well done to daughter Leon hope you have a great day

Brickwall

Fuck Millwall we are shit been out on the piss taped the end of the cricket and Essex one swing low sweet chariot England win in the morning won't be as bad
Fuck off Harris
Millwall till I die