Romeo

tobydog

He needs to run into the box much more often, every game I'm screaming at him take into the box dont just try to cross and hope, he did that a short while before the pen, and when he got into the box before he feined it I thought he's going to just whack it against the defender again, but he didnt and we get a penalty, I dont like to see any Wall player cheat for a Pen, but you can honestly draw one.

unit4

He needs to run into the box much more often, every game I'm screaming at him take into the box dont just try to cross and hope, he did that a short while before the pen, and when he got into the box before he feined it I thought he's going to just whack it against the defender again, but he didnt and we get a penalty, I dont like to see any Wall player cheat for a Pen, but you can honestly draw one.
I think he wanted to get past the player and unleash a shot.

tobydog

I think he wanted to get past the player and unleash a shot.
I think your spot on, as I said if you do it in the box there's a very good chance of drawing the pen :) too many times he tries the shot/cross from outside when he had the time and space to get in the box, been said on here before if he can just get his final ball decsion right he'd be a much better player than he already is. I like him a lot.

kevrelles

As an addition to wot I writ above.....Romeo has all the qualities sadly lacking in Harry Arter. What an unpleasant individual he is.
I would hate to have a prick like that in our team.
That cunt arter needs a severe sorting.cheating shit cunt

High Life Street 2.0

I wasn't mate, watch how many times he gives the ball away and gets caught out of position, you'll get punished esp against the top sides, Leeds constantly targeted our right, they obviously spotted a weakness.
but then look how many times he doesn't give their attackers a sniff on that side and how much of the build up to goals he is involved in (in big and small ways, nearly all of them). if he didn't fuck up a few times a game he'd playing for PSG lol

Saxon Lion

but then look how many times he doesn't give their attackers a sniff on that side and how much of the build up to goals he is involved in (in big and small ways, nearly all of them). if he didn't fuck up a few times a game he'd playing for PSG lol
Peckham Secondary Girls school has a good team he would fit into. Seriously he needs someone to stay in front of him to cover his runs up the wing, that way we don’t get caught out on the break.

Peckham Lion

watch how many times he gives the ball away and gets caught out of position,
He doesn't get the best support from Jed, he covers a lot of ground, often clearing up someone elses mistakes where the ball has been cheaply given to the oopo.
I wasn't mate, watch how many times he gives the ball away and gets caught out of position, you'll get punished esp against the top sides, Leeds constantly targeted our right, they obviously spotted a weakness.
As above.