Romeo

Peckham Lion

Thought he played very well tonight and stuck to his task well. He didn't get as many chances at bombing forward but he defended very well against two tricky opponents, touch tight at times, didn't waste his clearances and full of energy. He has clearly improved under Rowett and given time i think we'll have a much sought after palyer on our hands.

hardleyse16

I couldn’t agree more. He’s played well all season. He has pace, better positioning this year and generally looks to bring the ball out rather than lumping it. Totally different player to M Wallace but I can’t fault has game either, defensively great but not going to dribble past players, more likely run through them. I can’t help but like him. Shame we don’t have a Meredith type player, one that’s a proper professional like him.

whiskylion

I think he's a garbage defender. Never rated him and have no idea what you were watching tonight. You know nothing about football, any of you.

This game, every game, he's crap. Can't defend, can't tackle, out of position, can't cross....blah, blah, blah....

#italkbollocks

Last edited:

leFerne

In my opinion he's the best player we have and will eventually play in the Premier League, earning the club a fair few million. I'm surprised a club in the Premier haven't already shown any interest.

Lions Fan Up Norf

I think he's a garbage defender. Never rated him and have no idea what you were watching tonight. You know nothing about football, any of you.

This game, every game, he's crap. Can't defend, can't tackle, out of position, can't cross....blah, blah, blah....

#italkbollocks
I'm with Whiskey, watch last nights game again, also watch the West Brom game and also the Leeds game. The amount of times he gets caught out of position in no mans land is staggering, quite a few times both in last nights game and the Leeds game they had the ball down in our right hand corner with no right back to be seen, he was still trotting back from being out of position.

Yeh occasionally he does some good things but they get far outweigghed by the poor things he does, constantly out of position, giving the ball away with poor passes, and the majority of time no end product at the other end.

LionsMet

I'm with Whiskey, watch last nights game again, also watch the West Brom game and also the Leeds game. The amount of times he gets caught out of position in no mans land is staggering, quite a few times both in last nights game and the Leeds game they had the ball down in our right hand corner with no right back to be seen, he was still trotting back from being out of position.

Yeh occasionally he does some good things but they get far outweigghed by the poor things he does, constantly out of position, giving the ball away with poor passes, and the majority of time no end product at the other end.
I have a sneaky suspicion Whiskey was taking the piss mate.

BigPaul

You need to keep up with the play, LFUN.
Whisky was being sarcastic.

Uptonwall

Whoooosh!

Lion1964

You are joking, end product not great and does get caught out of position occasionally, but he’s improving all the time.

Uptonwall

We’re all worried about Jed going, although he’s not been great the last few games.
Should will start thinking about Romeo going in the summer too?