ROD

R.O.D

ha ha ha. bought a smile to tme.

On Day 10/11 now...just fkin weird and does you mentally in as much as anything.

So generally i'm fine - just a 'sorish' chest area still (i'll come onto that later).

Its fkin weird this...so yesterday morning was the worst i have felt with it, by that i mean more fluey type feelings, in limbs and the first sign of a proper sorish/raw throat underneath adams apple and fkin ears popping again when i woke up....funnily enough i was not experiencing any sensations/pain in the chest area, so in my mind I was less worried.

But having woke up at 7 yesterday morning (after my longest spell of sleep 4 hrs), with these feelings. A double paracemtol dose, and a hour sleep approx at 10.00, when i then woke up it was the best i have felt by far since having this (so what the fcuk was all that about?)....the sore throat had literally come and gone, no aches or pains, ear popping gone...all in a matter of a few hours

so yesterday undoubtedly the best day from lunchtime onwards - and the certainly the most positive i have felt.

But over night same problem in sleeping in snatches 2 hours on 3 hours off 2 hours on etc etc...dont know if it adernaline, part of it, or what but cant get a lengthy sleep still!

Today when waking up at 6.00 felt goodish again, slight chest burning sensation but nothing worse.

Have just spoke to a matron who calls you from the Local Corona Virus centre and asks obviously how i'm feeling etc....told her i feel some of it is like mentally having as bad an effect as you just cant seem to put it fully to bed, and always that fear it could strike up properly again and you then have to face the same demons.

To be honest i dont think they can say anything concrete or with surety as they are still 'learning'. We went through again that i should be ok 5 days from the last symptoms, .but she then said good chance my lungs as this is a virus will take quite a long time to get back to where they were. So by next week i could be properly over it but with a sorish chest still we could last for another month (and reading some of the stories from China, that has laso applied to quite a few).

Typically although missus coughing a bit yesterday not today, she then just had a bad case of the shits, so i can now see roles being reversed this weekend, as having a shits is an initial symptom for some.

Close friend who works at funeral directors have also had their first two corona virus victims to bury, so the next two/three weeks are going to be hellish for us all.

Saxon Lion

On Day 10/11 now...just fkin weird and does you mentally in as much as anything.

So generally i'm fine - just a 'sorish' chest area still (i'll come onto that later).

Its fkin weird this...so yesterday morning was the worst i have felt with it, by that i mean more fluey type feelings, in limbs and the first sign of a proper sorish/raw throat underneath adams apple and fkin ears popping again when i woke up....funnily enough i was not experiencing any sensations/pain in the chest area, so in my mind I was less worried.

But having woke up at 7 yesterday morning (after my longest spell of sleep 4 hrs), with these feelings. A double paracemtol dose, and a hour sleep approx at 10.00, when i then woke up it was the best i have felt by far since having this (so what the fcuk was all that about?)....the sore throat had literally come and gone, no aches or pains, ear popping gone...all in a matter of a few hours

so yesterday undoubtedly the best day from lunchtime onwards - and the certainly the most positive i have felt.

But over night same problem in sleeping in snatches 2 hours on 3 hours off 2 hours on etc etc...dont know if it adernaline, part of it, or what but cant get a lengthy sleep still!

Today when waking up at 6.00 felt goodish again, slight chest burning sensation but nothing worse.

Have just spoke to a matron who calls you from the Local Corona Virus centre and asks obviously how i'm feeling etc....told her i feel some of it is like mentally having as bad an effect as you just cant seem to put it fully to bed, and always that fear it could strike up properly again and you then have to face the same demons.

To be honest i dont think they can say anything concrete or with surety as they are still 'learning'. We went through again that i should be ok 5 days from the last symptoms, .but she then said good chance my lungs as this is a virus will take quite a long time to get back to where they were. So by next week i could be properly over it but with a sorish chest still we could last for another month (and reading some of the stories from China, that has laso applied to quite a few).

Typically although missus coughing a bit yesterday not today, she then just had a bad case of the shits, so i can now see roles being reversed this weekend, as having a shits is an initial symptom for some.

Close friend who works at funeral directors have also had their first two corona virus victims to bury, so the next two/three weeks are going to be hellish for us all.
Good news you’re feeling better mate:guiness:

R.O.D

You say that Saxon...this last hour I've sat here in bed, literally sneezing my nose off (at least a dozen times) and the dreaded fizzy heat sensations returning to the left (underneath) collar bone.

Putting the seriousness of it all aside, its one fkin weird thing, constantly there but fucking chopping and changing with impunity.

Ulster Lion

You say that Saxon...this last hour I've sat here in bed, literally sneezing my nose off (at least a dozen times) and the dreaded fizzy heat sensations returning to the left (underneath) collar bone.

Putting the seriousness of it all aside, its one fkin weird thing, constantly there but fucking chopping and changing with impunity.
Have you shit yourself yet?

Chris George

I’ve had heat/pressure under my left collarbone for a week.
Feels like heartburn but higher.
Comes and goes.

everything else fine.

R.O.D

dunno Chris. not a doctor . but if you have literally no other symptom as outlined by govt and even my boring diary cant see it is

champs08

And we were just about to have a whip round and get you a bed at Excel. Glad your on the mend mate. You can see why this would take out the elderly and weak.

BigPaul

It certainly seems to be unlike any other illness we are used to.
The ups and downs must be very disconcerting.