Rio

lottwall

The thing is though, I just can't cheer on another country playing against England.
I know our players haven't got the balls to make up their own minds about this knee business, but I cannot hope to see the name ' England' defeated.
I do understand though some of you hoping we get beat, because the players are not passionate about our country no matter what they say.
When you compare them with the '66' team, there is no comparison.
Don’t have to cheer on the oppo, just don’t watch it and ignore it’s happening. That’s what I’ll be doing.

wellerwasbest

I used to live in the same road as Rio, anyone who has seen his book will have seen lots of the pictures with his kids were taken in the park at the back of his house
foxes field
Used to talk to his mum sometimes whos house it was he brought for her, she passed away a little after his 1st wife a few years ago
Right opposite the old Chinbrook pub as it was called years ago

Used to see him sometimes and on nodding terms in the local paper shop

Mehmet was another who lived in the vicinity, seemed to live in the bookies ha

Anyone remember the King and Queen Pub ?
often seen in there as well

kevrelles

I used to live in the same road as Rio, anyone who has seen his book will have seen lots of the pictures were taken in the park at the back of his house
foxes field
Used to talk to his mum sometimes whos house it was he brought for her, she passed away a little after his 1st wife

Used to see him sometimes and on nodding terms
Aint that bigoted just mentioning noddy.what about big ears?

kevrelles

Choc ice' is not a racist slur, insists Rio Ferdinand after he used term to describe England teammate Ashley Cole​

Fashthebash

I used to live in the same road as Rio, anyone who has seen his book will have seen lots of the pictures with his kids were taken in the park at the back of his house
foxes field
Used to talk to his mum sometimes whos house it was he brought for her, she passed away a little after his 1st wife a few years ago

Used to see him sometimes and on nodding terms in the local paper shop

Mehmet was another who lived in the vicinity, seemed to live in the bookies ha

Anyone remember the King and Queen Pub ?
often seen in there as well
Both pubs long gone. Lived not far from king and queen. Pity locals who want to go to a pub, nearest is hell of a walk

wellerwasbest

Both pubs long gone. Lived not far from king and queen. Pity locals who want to go to a pub, nearest is hell of a walk
Ref to the walk i make you right

That King and Queen was a big old pub as well wasnt it when you think back
I was wondering if you ever see "Dutchy " about a local black fella born with no legs who hung about in that vicinity

Has people always say not one you can forget

Still a very good bakers about in that little area(well if its still open)
Sometimes used to use "The Porcupine" Big garden

Fashthebash

Ref to the walk i make you right

That King and Queen was a big old pub as well wasnt it when you think back
I was wondering if you ever see "Dutchy " about a local black fella born with no legs who hung about in that vicinity

Has people always say not one you can forget

Still a very good bakers about in that little area(well if its still open)
Sometimes used to use "The Porcupine" Big garden
Moved from there years ago .Porcupine been boarded up for at least a couple of years now. The one near Mottingham train station shut last year. Dutch house been refurbished but looks more like a cafe than a pub. Changing times

isle of dogs wall

Jumped on the bandwagon,he says according to reports, those who boo are an ignorant minority who need educating.
Who the fuck does he think he is to out and out insult decent people.
The c...t needs educating in how to treat woman , on the doc he made giving all that loyal husband when he was a wrong un, i dont mind a honest wrong un i put him in the same frame as Ryan Giggs