Rio

ringo_the_lion

Heard Croatian's have decided not to take a knee. What a shocker, footballers who want just to play football and not political grandstanding ..That is whey they must be shit, so shit they only finished 2nd in the last World cup. Hope Croatia wipe the floor with them, not that it matters to these cunts. As long as they can call all of us racist..
England will continue to take the knee and use the booing as a excuse as to why they failed yet again, saying it unsettled the players, we have loads of outstanding players but zero team spirit and a manager with no influence or charisma.

kevrelles

England will continue to take the knee and use the booing as a excuse as to why they failed yet again, saying it unsettled the players, we have loads of outstanding players but zero team spirit and a manager with no influence or charisma.
They need to look in the mirror to see who are wrong.smug shit cunts

Gaeilge Millwall

Got no time for him, never have done. The bloke is a wrong un.
Was in the pisser in a club up the west end.
He was washing his hands, put on some aftershave, took some sweets, all from the fella that works down the bogs.
The fella, now hoping that this big time Charlie puts some wedge in the bowl to cover what he has used. ................ did he ????????

Did he F——— !!! He shrugged his shoulders and gave it the “ yea, I’ll catch you next time mate “ ....... to someone who has to work in the bogs to earn a bob or two. No money on you ????? Then don’t take anything.
A fella on £100 - £200 k a year at United at the time.

Do me a favour......... a pri—— of the highest order. And wants to talk to me about morals and not understanding???????
I don’t think so.

ringo_the_lion

The England players were not forced. They chose to take the kneee and chose to carry on doing it .
I hope the club's these shits play for will receive untold shit when the season starts from their own fans.
But we know arselickpool and others will say fuck all.
The only players that have stood up and said they felt the knee has lost it's meaning are Black or Mixed race, clubs like us have issued a statement as a team, if one white England player was to say he isn't doing it no more he would be crucified by everyone and would be excluded from ever playing for his country again, so they reluctantly go along with it and play shit because of their inner guilt.

EVOJM1972

The only players that have stood up and said they felt the knee has lost it's meaning are Black or Mixed race, clubs like us have issued a statement as a team, if one white England player was to say he isn't doing it no more he would be crucified by everyone and would be excluded from ever playing for his country again, so they reluctantly go along with it and play shit because of their inner guilt.
I'm surprised Henderson hasn't been dragged over the coals for using his white privilege to steal the ball from Calvert-Lewin, who I believe is a mixed-race person. The filthy racist Mackem cunt

Eamon Dunphys tackle

The thing is though, I just can't cheer on another country playing against England.
I know our players haven't got the balls to make up their own minds about this knee business, but I cannot hope to see the name ' England' defeated.
I do understand though some of you hoping we get beat, because the players are not passionate about our country no matter what they say.
When you compare them with the '66' team, there is no comparison.

Millwalljohn

Jumped on the bandwagon,he says according to reports, those who boo are an ignorant minority who need educating.
Who the fuck does he think he is to out and out insult decent people.
I don't think people need educating about politics not being a part of sport in any shape or form. However, on the subject of racism, we don't need to see people being forced to kneel down to remind us about it.... we are permanently having the issue rammed down our throats by the uneducated media - trying to stir up hatred and generally fanning the flames of racism and round and round and around we go... not sure if it is deliberate or they are just obtuse!