Rio

kevrelles

And also the first African born player to play for the republic of Ireland is spouting that UEFA should take action against Hungary because fans chose their right to freedom of expression.
Well let's hope they get knocked out of the competition a bit rapid. They can go home and sing their anti English songs the bigots.

Lionz

I haven't got a problem if you want to just stand there and point to a 'kick it out' badge on your kit.................

.................... just saying :whist:

edit: *stand*

Polegate Lion

I haven't got a problem if you want to just stand there and point to a 'kick it out' badge on your kit.................

.................... just saying :whist:

edit: *stand*

Have an apolitical message like the Hungarians did. The word Respect covers everything.

Personally I’m sick and tired of the race mafia trying to justify their existence by poking their noses in and creating more problems than they solve.

STWall

Jumped on the bandwagon,he says according to reports, those who boo are an ignorant minority who need educating.
Who the fuck does he think he is to out and out insult decent people.
Kev, saw him on breakfast news this morning. I think he’s the one who needs educating to understand that we have a choice and not to accept being preached to. He needs to understand we’re not being racist and object to the knee and BLM on political grounds.

Kryan Bing

I don't think Rio and the BBC have say down together and discussed this properly.
Come on, Rio...make your mind up. !!
:grinning:

The people booing England players 'taking a knee' are an "ignorant minority" who need "educating", says former England captain Rio Ferdinand.

Ferdinand told the BBC those that booed were "being heard loud and clear".

"There are a lot of people, I feel stupid people, making excuses and using politics as a reason they don't agree or they're booing players taking the knee.

kevrelles

Old news but certainly shows what his character is like.

£500,000 own goal: Rio Ferdinand faces huge bill after judge rules paper was right to reveal his 13-year affair

TomTomFH

Heard Croatian's have decided not to take a knee. What a shocker, footballers who want just to play football and not political grandstanding ..That is whey they must be shit, so shit they only finished 2nd in the last World cup. Hope Croatia wipe the floor with them, not that it matters to these cunts. As long as they can call all of us racist..

kevrelles

Heard Croatian's have decided not to take a knee. What a shocker, footballers who want just to play football and not political grandstanding ..That is whey they must be shit, so shit they only finished 2nd in the last World cup. Hope Croatia wipe the floor with them, not that it matters to these cunts. As long as they can call all of us racist..
I hope the decent fans,not the blm platers,
Get right behind the Croatian team and cheer them onto a convincing victory against the traitors to their own country.