remoaners not laughing now

westlion 2

From the delirious outpourings of victory from the remoaners when this bill was passed to a sudden realization that they had been played.

i'll explain, the bill was ment to be phillybusted the brexiteer lords gave all indications of this even bringing sleeping bags in, but then the brexiteers were party whipped to vote for it.
Now the remonears saw this as surrender and jumped for joy all cock a hoop not realising the Brexiteers pushed this bill through why.

Bercow ruled this does not need queens consent like many of you i had no idea this was a law, yet every constitunal lawyer and even the euronews the arse wipe of euro news has said it does, now whiskey or some one with the knowledge of this could put us right.

Now that is one point, another point is the timing given that Boris would have to act on this on the 19th oct leaves it a bit late for the bill to brought back to parliment for amendment.

Under eu law which we are governed by still Article 50 specifically say only the leader of the sitting goverment can request this extension and is expllicit on this.

The third reading is today and woukd expect royal assent to be given two scenarios Boris queries the wording of the Bill and seeks legal clarification from the queen's advisors, or approves the bill with a caveat that the bill be will have to be reviewed by govt legal bods to clarify that it is not breaking parlimentary procedure by being passed.

Everything i have read has stated that this bill is dead in the water when challenged legally.

SO CUNTS YOU AINT LAUGHING NOW ARE YOU

ringo_the_lion

From what I read the Remoaners from all parties joining forces to bulldoze this law making it illegal to leave with a no deal was flawed in that it may be illegal now but they forgot to set a punishment for breaking it, so Boris can ignore it leave with no deal and even though he would be guilty there is no punishment to be dished out.

Millwalljohn

Does anyone remember the bird from the sex shop that got sh**ed on the train down to Southampton? Early 80’s & a night game I’m guessing
You could do things like that back then without the missus finding out.... this day and age it would be filmed on someones phone and your missus would find out before you even realised it was on youtube. I miss the old days :(

onlyagame

You could do things like that back then without the missus finding out.... this day and age it would be filmed on someones phone and your missus would find out before you even realised it was on youtube. I miss the old days :(
I saw a Millwall sticker on a bus stop in Beckenham with a “no phone” sign on it.
Not sure what it really meant but some Wall youth must have put it there & im guessing it meant don’t film anything if it kicks off