Radio Millwall FM 108 MHz N/W

Kryan Bing

Me and two mates are in the process of making and pressing our own dub record. It's fucking eye opening what tech can do nowadays, i come up with the rhythm and effects/ samples, the other two geeks put it together onto soundwaves. Will post it up once it's done!
What's Soundwaves?

Kryan Bing

Some form of recording device for music mate. I know next to fuck all about it to be honest. My mate and his old man, one a drummer, the other bass player and tech head sort all the techy side. The tune will end up in audacity i think, once it's edited and completed.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.audacityteam.org/[/URL]

Ah, okay...Blimey, I haven't seen that for years.
It looks like it's had a major overhaul as well

Audacity is great feature filled freebie, for recording/chopping and editing audio files.
I'm amazed it's still free and open source.

I was a full-time Bassist for years (since leaving school...) and now I'm retired from that, embarrassingly these days, I'm a music tech head/nerd as well...😁 ...

I freelance in sound design for media music and post production/library companies etc..mostly working from home.

:grinning:

20201218_124636_001~2.jpg

ParisWall

Audacity is great feature filled freebie, for recording/chopping and editing audio files.

I was a full-time Bassist for years (since leaving school...) and now I'm retired from that, embarrassingly these days, I'm a music tech head/nerd as well...😁 ...

I freelance in sound design for media music and post production/library companies etc..mostly working from home.

View attachment 13720
That's pretty impressive, mate.

I've invested in a small home studio during lockdown.

Unfortunately, it has limited flanging capability and does not recognise Traktor, but perhaps I need to have a look at my Settings.

How do you feel about collaborating on a couple of tunes?

We could release stuff under 'Track and Trace'..........keep me in the loop.

IMG_1258.JPG

Kryan Bing

That's pretty impressive, mate.

I've invested in a small home studio during lockdown.

Unfortunately, it has limited flanging capability and does not recognise Traktor, but perhaps I need to have a look at my Settings.

How do you feel about collaborating on a couple of tunes?

We could release stuff under 'Track and Trace'..........keep me in the loop.

View attachment 13724

The thing is, people own all this digital recording equipment these days, yet they still spend loadsa money on plugins to try and sound like those old Analogue tape recorders of yours...
:slap: :grinning:

Kryan Bing

The BBC Concert Orchestra playing music from Robert Farnon.
That Cad and Bounder, Farnon, really was a master of 'Light Music' in his writing and arranging.

I must say, old chaps...Those Brit composers and arrangers were rather Spiffing when it came to light music and flirting with fine women.
:smoke:

CrawLion

Audacity is a very impressive bit of software. I used it to convert my vinyl LPs across to MP3 format. You can record and then apply the RIAA equalisation. Then save in MP3 format, job done.

Ulster Lion

View attachment 13720
Looks like the inside of Del Boy's lock up.
I assume you have receipts for all that lot?

Ulster Lion

View attachment 13720
Looks like Del Boy's lock up.
I assume you have receipts f
"No income tax, no V.A.T., No money back, no guarantee..."
:thumbup:

C'est magnifique, Hooky Street...!!
I thought as much..... Good man.

Polegate Lion

I came across these young Irish girls a couple of months ago on YouTube and was really impressed with their playing. They would busk in the streets and play Cream, Zeppelin and Hendrix covers. Right up my street as it were. Ulster could probably tell us a bit more about them.

This is a mini gig for an American youtuber they did recently playing a few classics and some of their own material. Well worth a listen, they’re called Dea Matrona.

kevrelles

Did you come across their tits?
I came across these young Irish girls a couple of months ago on YouTube and was really impressed with their playing. They would busk in the streets and play Cream, Zeppelin and Hendrix covers. Right up my street as it were. Ulster could probably tell us a bit more about them.

This is a mini gig for an American youtuber they did recently playing a few classics and some of their own material. Well worth a listen, they’re called Dea Matrona.