Radio Millwall FM 108 MHz N/W

Bob.B Lion

The more I listen to Thundercat (Stephen Lee Bruner) the more I realise that he is without a doubt the best thing to happen in music for the past 10 years at least.

An incredible bass player & composer of genius proportions.
Can't wait for this covid shit to fuck off so I can go & see him live.

This song features the legend Steve Arrington !.

Check out the bass on this-

Last edited:

Kryan Bing

The hair :ROFLMAO: the cheese ! :rotfl:
As well as the Big Hair,...Big pop Guitar solo, Big Drum sound (the great, late Jeff Porcaro), Big Groove, Big Voice (son of the big epic, film composer, John Williams), Big Shirts, Big shoulder pads on Luker's Jacket, birds with big heels, Birds with big lips...Big song, Big Production.....Millwalls promotion to the big league...It's the big 80's, man...I wouldn't have missed it for the world..!!
😂 😂

Kryan Bing

The more I listen to Thundercat (Stephen Lee Bruner) the more I realise that he is without a doubt the best thing to happen in music for the past 10 years at least.

An incredible bass player & composer of genius proportions.
Can't wait for this covid shit to fuck off so I can go & see him live.

This song features the legend Steve Arrington !.

Check out the bass on this-

Yeah, he's great. There's a good video up on YouTube somewhere of one of those Tiny Desk Concerts.

A couple of Bands I have liked over the last few year are, 'Vulfpeck' and this this lot below, 'Dirty Loops'.

Although, there are some big ears on display in this one...
😂

Last edited:

Bob.B Lion

Yeah, he's great. There's a good video up on YouTube somewhere of one of those Tiny Desk Concerts.

A couple of Bands I have liked over the last few year are, 'Vulfpeck' and this this lot below, 'Dirty Loops'.

Although, there are some big ears on display in this one...
😂

Great sound,drummer & bassist are superb.