Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Yep. If he wanted to have a dig he should have joined in on the pm conversation that another stuck up his own arse cunt has started about me, i can't wait to bump into him in the carpark when we're back. With bods posts being reported, some to OB, the PM's cunting bods off, and now this episode that's enough for me on here, it's not the Millwall i know.
Aint been on here as much for a while, aint got a minute to myself lately.
Whats this about people grassing to old bill?

The deluded Sandi hasn't been told to do so by his fans yet, so ratboy should be OK.
If there were fans in the stadium there would be thousands outside reception calling for Bowyer's head come the final whistle.

Toxic Lee has done well to last as long as he has but he needs to be replaced by Monday at the latest, presumably initially by JJ as caretaker (who I feel - freed from the shackles of bellend Bowyer - may well turn into a good option going forward btw).

If that doesn't happen then every tiny bit of positivity previously directed to Sandgaard needs to be returned tenfold in negativity via all media, social or otherwise. Give Thomas until close of business (6pm GMT/1pm EST say) Monday to get rid of Bowyer and if he hasn't then the focus of our anger must switch to the person who can wield the axe not the useless specimen trying to dodge it.

We should pick a time on Monday to destroy Sandgaard if Bowyer is still in place. Otherwise

If there were fans in the stadium there would be thousands outside reception calling for Bowyer's head come the final whistle.

Toxic Lee has done well to last as long as he has but he needs to be replaced by Monday at the latest, presumably initially by JJ as caretaker (who I feel - freed from the shackles of bellend Bowyer - may well turn into a good option going forward btw).

If that doesn't happen then every tiny bit of positivity previously directed to Sandgaard needs to be returned tenfold in negativity via all media, social or otherwise. Give Thomas until close of business (6pm GMT/1pm EST say) Monday to get rid of Bowyer and if he hasn't then the focus of our anger must switch to the person who can wield the axe not the useless specimen trying to dodge it.

We should pick a time on Monday to destroy Sandgaard if Bowyer is still in place. Otherwise
They really think they’re something they’re not

Hey guys!

Been a lurker ever since you lot started this thread. Thought I would sign up to join in with the banter. From Sidcup, so a south London lad and fan of the mighty Charlton Athletic. Im known as a bit of a bantersaurus rex amongst my gang at the office, so I’m ready for the jibes.

I think there’s a lot of jealously on this thread, but as Addicks we are used to it. As Curbs (that is Sir Alan Curbishley to you plebs) has said, away teams obviously up their games when they come to the glorious Valley and that’s why we are struggling at the mo. Don’t get too cocky tho, Thomas, our new cool and rich Danish owner, is gonna lead us back to where we belong in the Premiership above you lot and PalARSE.
Fuck off back to Catford.

By the way: do you know you are the only club in history ever to leave their ground - and the area they played - twice because the locals couldn't give a fuck.

And even recently you had to bus victims in from all over Kent so they could watch the opposition.

Sad. But hilariously true.

By the way: do you know you are the only club in history ever to leave their ground - and the area they played - twice because the locals couldn't give a fuck.

And even recently you had to bus victims in from all over Kent so they could watch the opposition.

It was Moody on a wind up mate

Can just imagine them now: hundreds of Spotters in the Valley car park, all turning side to side like a Dalek, with one arm outstretched as the ray gun, whilst the other hand is clenched like a fist, and held up in front of the forehead, as the eye stalk!

Various Spotters talking in the Dalek voices!

”Davros Sandgaard is an enemy of the Addicks!”

”He must not interfere with the Addicks plans to dominate the Premiership!”

“Seek - locate - EXTERMINATE The Sandgaard!”

It’s Baz

I thought the drips had dried up a bit with their bollocks recently.
But, hand breaks off, full steam ahead, Monkey has gone and stoked up The Spotters....

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Read that! Hilarious.

They say they can’t understand our fascination with them, completely missing the wood for the trees! It’s them responding angrily at what was said in Monkey’s piece, as well as their sense of “we’re too good for league 1 - Premiership here we come” entitlement that keeps us laughing at them and coming back for more!

They are (but haven’t realised this for decades) the gift that keeps on giving!

Thick pricks!

I thought the drips had dried up a bit with their bollocks recently.
But, hand breaks off, full steam ahead, Monkey has gone and stoked up The Spotters....

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Good job people aren’t panic buying toilet roll so they’ve got enough to safely have a little crywank .