Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

I hope he is ok. I know he wasn't everyone's cup of tea but he came across to me like a nice enough bloke and was very knowledgeable about many things. Maybe the lockdown and other pressures has got to him? If so, I genuinely hope he recovers and comes back sometime in the future.
Agree with all of this. At first i thought it was a Nigel trying to take the piss cause that's there style ( trolling) and not Charltons. The first post,, i thought hmm fucking Nigels so i reacted in my true Millwall style by being combative to the rest of his posts. Then i twigged who it was and thought it was bit of a cunts trick by getting personal.

We all make a bad call now and again, i can imagine anyone with a young family is stressed to fuck over the virus. I hope he's luck changes for the better, asap. Slack needs to be cut here ,after all we are all Wall, that's enough for me.

I've never had a problem with him, understand and enjoy his humour and posting style. He's a very intelligent and enlightening bod. I know he's not every ones cup of tea, i'm sure that can be said of many of us here for one reason or another. I hold no grudge or grievances towards the geezer. I hope he reads this and comes back at some stage to post as the interesting sod that he is.

Agree with all of this. At first i thought it was a Nigel trying to take the piss cause that's there style ( trolling) and not Charltons. The first post,, i thought hmm fucking Nigels so i reacted in my true Millwall style by being combative to the rest of his posts. Then i twigged who it was and thought it was bit of a cunts trick by getting personal.

We all make a bad call now and again, i can imagine anyone with a young family is stressed to fuck over the virus. I hope he's luck changes for the better, asap. Slack needs to be cut here ,after all we are all Wall, that's enough for me.

I've never had a problem with him, understand and enjoy his humour and posting style. He's a very intelligent and enlightening bod. I know he's not every ones cup of tea, i'm sure that can be said of many of us here for one reason or another. I hold no grudge or grievances towards the geezer. I hope he reads this and comes back at some stage to post as the interesting sod that he is.
Well said

so i reacted in my true Millwall style by being combative to the rest of his posts. Then i twigged who it was and thought it was bit of a cunts trick by getting personal.
Yes he did get personal it was ott.
He tried to belittle me before with the same FV stuff, another one that dines out on it but then tries to mug people off about it at the same time.

Last edited:
What was wrong with Moody? Why does anyone get offended by anything on here?

Moody the same as Adam, CG etc has a few issues i would say borderline Autistic.

Nice enough bloke intelligent and wrote some interesting stuff but got offended very easily and couldn't read what people were saying and took it all the wrong way add all the repetitive stuff and obsession with Charlton and Gravy made him stick out like a sore thumb to me as a classic example of somebody with mild autism.

Last edited:
Yes he did get personal it was ott.
He tried to belittle me before with the same FV stuff, another one that dines out on it
Yep. If he wanted to have a dig he should have joined in on the pm conversation that another stuck up his own arse cunt has started about me, i can't wait to bump into him in the carpark when we're back. With bods posts being reported, some to OB, the PM's cunting bods off, and now this episode that's enough for me on here, it's not the Millwall i know.

Yep. If he wanted to have a dig he should have joined in on the pm conversation that another stuck up his own arse cunt has started about me, i can't wait to bump into him in the carpark when we're back. With bods posts being reported, some to OB, the PM's cunting bods off, and now this episode that's enough for me on here, it's not the Millwall i know.
Oi dont you start and fuck off as well, stand your ground mate STAND......... :rotfl:

After the debacle of the Barnsley game, thought we could get back on track and have a laugh at some more great quotes from Spotters on the Into the Valley (of shit!) website, bemoaning their loss today, away at the mighty Blackpool!

From Dartford36

I think it’s safe to say this is the lowest I’ve ever felt as a Charlton supporter in all of the 60+ years I’ve been a fan - and I’m not even watching.
:rofl: :rofl:

From Pardew123

Johnnie Jackson ain’t answer either we need the cowley brothers we need someone sensible Coleman from Stanley it’s a very attractive job even now.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

From Jakecafc

If fans were in the ground Bowyer would be gone by now I have no doubt. Sandgaard needs to pull his finger out and do something TONIGHT! DON'T FUCKING GO THROUGH TALKSPORT AND THAT C*NT WHITE TO BACK BOWYER I'm sick of it.

This team makes me sick I have no affection for any of them. Get rid of them all. The fact they are not even trying is winding me up. We are going to finish in our lowest EVER position in the league and we deserve better than this.

The comment oh 'we give them a goal headstart' Just fuck off will you!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Spotters are now 12th, on 44 points - 5 points off of 6th place - with Doncaster in that 6th place, and them having 3 games in hand over the Stoat fuckers!

Even after today, they’ll be some of them thinking that the play offs are still achievable!

They are so, so fucking deluded! 🤣

Members online