Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

That's Rock and roll for you, man :rocker: :rotfl:
2020-01-11T144007Z_24401342_RC2QDE9C7IHQ_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-ENGLAND-CHA-WBA-REPORT.jpg

This Spotter lost it completely last night and called Bowyer a rude name..!!
He looks a tad embarrassed that he was the only one name calling.
:smoke:

"I called Bowyer a prick in the heat of the moment on this thread last night, but can't see any other name calling on here".

This Spotter lost it completely last night and called Bowyer a rude name..!!
He looks a tad embarrassed that he was the only one name calling.
:smoke:

"I called Bowyer a prick in the heat of the moment on this thread last night, but can't see any other name calling on here".
Harris would have loved to have been called a prick that would have been a compliment.

This one has a certain way with words....
He goes by the name of 'Killerandflash'.
They call us thick.
:eek!:

killerandflashkillerandflash

• Surely putting Charlton on is the perfect way to get a child into bed
    ;)

”Dad, can’t I go to bed? Or clean my room? Or do some more algebra, anything but watching Charlton lose again!”

Last edited:
Hey guys!

Been a lurker ever since you lot started this thread. Thought I would sign up to join in with the banter. From Sidcup, so a south London lad and fan of the mighty Charlton Athletic. Im known as a bit of a bantersaurus rex amongst my gang at the office, so I’m ready for the jibes.

I think there’s a lot of jealously on this thread, but as Addicks we are used to it. As Curbs (that is Sir Alan Curbishley to you plebs) has said, away teams obviously up their games when they come to the glorious Valley and that’s why we are struggling at the mo. Don’t get too cocky tho, Thomas, our new cool and rich Danish owner, is gonna lead us back to where we belong in the Premiership above you lot and PalARSE.

Hey guys!

Been a lurker ever since you lot started this thread. Thought I would sign up to join in with the banter. From Sidcup, so a south London lad and fan of the mighty Charlton Athletic. Im known as a bit of a bantersaurus rex amongst my gang at the office, so I’m ready for the jibes.

I think there’s a lot of jealously on this thread, but as Addicks we are used to it. As Curbs (that is Sir Alan Curbishley to you plebs) has said, away teams obviously up their games when they come to the glorious Valley and that’s why we are struggling at the mo. Don’t get too cocky tho, Thomas, our new cool and rich Danish owner, is gonna lead us back to where we belong in the Premiership above you lot and PalARSE.
Suckaddick-fuck off.

Hey guys!

Shit trolling and even shittier sense of humour, get back to the dishes you sad cunt.