Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

The reason for all their home defeats is not because they are shit, it's because they are up against PL quality goals...

"It' ain't fair, M'lud". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

carly burn
7:39PM
I’ve slaughtered Bowyer in the past but not today.
Two of those goals today were straight out of the Premier league. I have never seen goals of the quality we’ve been seeing at our place ever in league one.
By Carly aged 6 from Gravesend.

This geezer thinks Danish Dave needs help (from 'Into The Valley'...)
:grinning:

"I think if we are to at some point to compete in the Championship we will need another investor".

This geezer thinks Danish Dave needs help (from 'Into The Valley'...)
:grinning:

"I think if we are to at some point to compete in the Championship we will need another investor".
I think it’s dawning on them that old Danish ain’t going to just pump 100’s of millions in to get them to the promised land of the PL, where they think they rightfully belong. Arrogant drips.

This one and the reply about getting changed in the lounge because of covid makes them lose, who else can they blame it was the ref yesterday and that was even before a ball was kicked.

Does getting changed in a lounge make a difference? Whatever it may be, Bow seems a lot more nervy and irrational in SE7 than out of it.

I was wondering if changing in the lounges was one factor.
Why don't we have the changing room?

This one and the reply about getting changed in the lounge because of covid makes them lose, who else can they blame it was the ref yesterday and that was even before a ball was kicked.

Does getting changed in a lounge make a difference? Whatever it may be, Bow seems a lot more nervy and irrational in SE7 than out of it.

I was wondering if changing in the lounges was one factor.
Why don't we have the changing room?
They really are dribbling fool's.