Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Looking at that picture that danish Dave posted of himself with his guitar you can’t help thinking that they are made for each other. The twitter wankfest is magnificent, they genuinely believe this bloke is the second coming and now he’s only gone and mentioned the ‘premiership’ word in his statement. They will hold him to that and if he doesn’t deliver then there’s no end of children’s toys and tennis balls they will throw onto the pitch.

Anyway does all this mean I’m safe to go screwfix now and pick up that 2 pack of 15mm isolating valves I need without fear of some nonces with squeaky voices loitering suspiciously in the car park?

Has the idiot costed this venture properly?
It's a given he can't make money and an
even bigger given he's going to lose money.
He has no connection to South London, no
connection to Charlton fans and I'm
scratching my head as to why he is doing
this.

Has the idiot costed this venture properly?
It's a given he can't make money and an
even bigger given he's going to lose money.
He has no connection to South London, no
connection to Charlton fans and I'm
scratching my head as to why he is doing
this.

Erm...

CFEA4520-9114-4028-87B2-BEC38C498E55.jpeg

Valleyfan2
3:54PM
Well done Thomas Sandgaard and all who fought the spivs and the conmen , a great great day in the history of Charlton Athletic.
Now to start reversing the Millwall stats I for once hope Millwall don’t get relegated so we can smash them next year when we are back in the Championship. Well it’s nice to dream on both counts......
Can't wait to send them straight back down, deluded stoat shaggers

Valleyfan2
Well done Thomas Sandgaard and all who fought the spivs and the conmen , a great great day in the history of Charlton Athletic.
Now to start reversing the Millwall stats I for once hope Millwall don’t get relegated so we can smash them next year when we are back in the Championship. Well it’s nice to dream on both counts......
We'll see how he likes it when Barrow do the double over them next season in League 2.

Valleyfan2

Hold up... I thought the plan was to become a Champions League regular... not just finally beat little old Millwall!

FFB430B7-0E8A-40D2-9279-65275A90F3C1.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg