Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

FA1F2406-8F97-4C78-BAF8-19CB6E27D978.jpeg

So, does that mean that he has become a pompous hypocrite... a train/plane spotter... an armchair Arsenal fan from Kent... someone who will travel to Belgium to intimidate the elderly parents of the CEO because they are upset that no one is spending millions on their hobby... someone who smashes up innocent toilets... or, all of the above?

View attachment 8437

So, does that mean that he has become a pompous hypocrite... a train/plane spotter... an armchair Arsenal fan from Kent... someone who will travel to Belgium to intimidate the elderly parents of the CEO because they are upset that no one is spending millions on their hobby... someone who smashes up innocent toilets... or, all of the above?

Nope, it means he will always have an inferiority complex to Millwall, while publicly saying how small we are in an effort to convince himself that they are not, nope, no way, definitely not inferior.

Last edited:
It is official - the anoraks have overtaken the spotty Nigels in the saddest fan base stakes.

Yes, those ultras are pathetic, but at least they are harmless. The Charlton oddballs are actually dangerous... they’ve already door stopped an innocent elderly couple in Belgium, just because they are the parents of a CEO they didn’t like. If I was this Danish bloke I would start worrying about what they might do to him, if he doesn’t ‘do right’ by them...

B0EB2390-3CFB-4AD4-8BBC-7E5574968B41.jpeg

They were at it again last night picketing outside a screwfix in Dartford for some reason that no one gives a flying fuck about. What makes it all the more odd is that they are really pleased with themselves over it. Very strange.

It is official - the anoraks have overtaken the spotty Nigels in the saddest fan base stakes.

Yes, those ultras are pathetic, but at least they are harmless. The Charlton oddballs are actually dangerous... they’ve already door stopped an innocent elderly couple in Belgium, just because they are the parents of a CEO they didn’t like. If I was this Danish bloke I would start worrying about what they might do to him, if he doesn’t ‘do right’ by them...

View attachment 8447
What business man would buy a shop that he couldn't open to the public ?
It will be months before or if this happens.
I can see a lot of timetables ripped up in a scary manner by our little friends down the road

Maybe he’s just being polite, and doing a bit of PR for when he’s just signed away 100m+ of his own money.

Got visions of Thomas being the sort of owner to pay for a 1000 train tickets to Grimsby then turn up in the pub and buy the beers.”

What is it with this lot? Why do they expect someone else to pay for them to go to football? They are always telling everybody that they are a sleeping giant yet aren’t prepared to back their club unless some other cunt pays for them. Bunch of fucking ponces.

Maybe he’s just being polite, and doing a bit of PR for when he’s just signed away 100m+ of his own money.

Got visions of Thomas being the sort of owner to pay for a 1000 train tickets to Grimsby then turn up in the pub and buy the beers.”

What is it with this lot? Why do they expect someone else to pay for them to go to football? They are always telling everybody that they are a sleeping giant yet aren’t prepared to back their club unless some other cunt pays for them. Bunch of fucking ponces.
Spot on

Indeed.

Did you know that Charlton had to lay on free transport for a Premier League promotion clincher to make sure a decent number of them travelled to Ewood Park to cheer the team on.

Funny enough, it was the same day we travelled to Burnley for a League One promotion six pointer.

We actually took more fans!!!! Unsubsidised. We sold out the away end at Turf Moor and even had a few in home areas. It wasn’t even a promotion decider.

Indeed.

Did you know that Charlton had to lay on free transport for a Premier League promotion clincher to make sure a decent number of them travelled to Ewood Park to cheer the team on.

Funny enough, it was the same day we travelled to Burnley for a League One promotion six pointer.

We actually took more fans!!!! Unsubsidised. We sold out the away end at Turf Moor and even had a few in home areas. It wasn’t even a promotion decider.
I remember leaving the away end getting into the side seats and scattering the gobby northern tramps everywhere.

View attachment 8447

weirdos