Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

I use Screwfix quite a bit and have used that one a few times. They are only small so do mostly click and collect. So guess what spotters, people have already bought their stuff online and paid for it. Screwfix have the money already They'll just pick it up when you've gone home to put your toys away. :rofl:

Official attendance at Valley lacks serious credibility
If there is one thing less plausible than Charlton’s play-off prospects at the moment, it would have to be the attendance announced for Saturday’s uninspiring stalemate with Fleetwood Town.
I’m stumped as to how the official gate was given as 9,865. The figure of 105 away fans looked about right. Even taking into account season ticket holders who could not be bothered to attend, the total lacks any credibility.
The Valley was empty, a truly depressing and deflating sight.

Official attendance at Valley lacks serious credibility
If there is one thing less plausible than Charlton’s play-off prospects at the moment, it would have to be the attendance announced for Saturday’s uninspiring stalemate with Fleetwood Town.
I’m stumped as to how the official gate was given as 9,865. The figure of 105 away fans looked about right. Even taking into account season ticket holders who could not be bothered to attend, the total lacks any credibility.
The Valley was empty, a truly depressing and deflating sight.

where’s this from?

Better Idea.

Millwall and Charlton merge.

Become Millwall.
Play at The Den.
Navy blue kit with green and white halves as a change strip.

See the source image

new badge

Bless em......

We serenaded Tommy at the start, and sang to the bitter end. Quite a few joined in but we missed the the Covered End youth and drummer.

Looks like the love affair is coming to an end already,

i_b_b_o_r_g
1:54PM
If don't start telling the truth, he can stick his take-over and we'll go with Farnelliott

MattF said:
Could he have already been to Belgium since Saturdays game and is now flying home
Said he'd just left the UK to me earlier, but God knows!

Uboat
1:56PM
Oh look, he isn't going to Belgium. TS needs to stop dicking about. He needs to get off social media, because he's just pissing people off now.

Swisdom
12:56PM
Does anyone have the skills to see if a private jet flew in to London City (maybe) late on Friday or early hours of Saturday...and then if that same plane flew to Belgium today?

Pretty sure he has a private jet...

Would it be London City? or Biggin Hill?
Surely someone out there has the technical knowhow :lol::lol::lol:

Talk about stalking the poor bloke, he can't move around now without a major Charlton meltdown and panic, , imagine owning that gaff.

Members online