Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

"Today is the big one, the big one we all want to win".
:hehe:

My lad pointed this one out to me from a Charlton Vlog.
Considering we finished 8th and they are nearly in hell, it's quite funny.

Chartlon had just scored, and the author came out with this Golden Nugget of getting it all wrong on a Titanic scale.
:grinning:

"And, I think Millwall are going to be worried from this point. When you are a team like Millwall, in their position,17th place and they are struggling, they've just conceded an equaliser, they're probably fearing the worse now".

(10:50)

Last edited:
My lad pointed this one out to me from a Charlton Vlog.

Chartlon had just scored, and the author came out with this Golden Nugget of getting it all wrong on a Titanic scale.

"And, I think Millwall are going to be worried from this point. When you are a team like Millwall, in their position,17th place and they are struggling, they've just conceded an equaliser, they're probably fearing the worse now".

The Albino fella can be forgiven, the delirium of them getting back into a match pushed him onto thoughts of winning against us, something he had never seen in his life. Some older Charlton hands had learned that even being 2-nil in the 89th minute is no guarantee they would win against us.

"Today is the big one, the big one we all want to win".
:hehe:

My lad pointed this one out to me from a Charlton Vlog (I've never seen it before).

They just don't understand how it works, twenty odd years and the fool comes out with that!

Apart from when there's a daft march where bods from outside turn up, i can't say i noticed it.
Well I did say perhaps. I can't claim to be an expert on the Inhabitants of Brighton. I was also being light hearted and slightly facicious.

From my experience though, Brighton Is home to many liberals and hippys of varying forms and from what we've seen over the past few years, liberals and the new age types tend to be the most bigoted and Intolerant out there. It's their way or you're a fascist Nazi. Of course I'm not saying they are all like It and I'm not saying they all walk around militantly, openly advocating hostility on the right.

Also and I think, this says a lot about the mentality of a fair amount of the residents Is that they are the only place In the country to elect a green party M.P. The green party are one of the most delude, vicious, hostile parties and are the most hateful to those that they don't agree with. Brexit and Tories being the evil antithesis.

As I say I can't speak from a lot of first hand experience but I would presume It would take a lot less than a march to get a good proprtion riled up. After all, you don't see many Tommy Robinson, Brexit or Tory Party marches or demonstrations In Islington and Hampstead, and we know just how tolerant and open minded those people are.

Last edited:
The Train Spotters will be owned by someone called Thomas.
'Thomas' is engaging with 'Valleysarr' about re-signing a player called Naby Sarr.

Please, someone make this all stop..!! I'm running out of laughing tears.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Valleysarr
6:50PM
I’ve had 3 messages with Thomas on LinkedIn now and I am now leaving him be. Won’t post them but he seems very positive and will look into re-signing Naby once the deal is done! Too man!

What's this all about then? There is an agreement for five years of rent with an option to buy, why does he want longer?

"East Street Investments (ESI) bought Charlton from Duchatelet in January with an obligation to purchase The Valley and training base for £50million within five years.

Sandgaard has made it clear he wants to bring stability to Charlton and, if he cannot buy The Valley, wants a rental agreement with Duchatelet of between 10 and 20 years.

Duchatelet has notoriously been difficult to deal with, but Sandgaard had positive talks with the Belgian’s representative Lieven De Turck this week and is optimistic a deal can be struck".

Original Obligation is to purchase within 5 years and now sandgaard wants to rent for 10-20 years, doesn’t make sense, he’s a chancer