Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

It's just filtering through that the EFL actually prefer to have Sheffield Wednesday in the Championship next season and not them...
:hehe:

"How much would it cost us to get a legal expert to challenge this? The solution may be to not relegate us and have an extra team, but ESI have no interest in this opportunity. Can we do something as fans? Wigan have a different but valid argument here too".

Last edited:
The funny thing with this Wednesday points deduction business is...
If Wigan hadn't had a points deduction, or indeed if they somehow win the appeal,
the Spotters would have finished second from bottom, or will finish second from bottom, making the Wednesday points deduction irrelevant.

Why don't they have a least a tiny bit of respect for themselves, and quietly piss off to the League they should and deserve to be in.

Last edited:
Personally I thought Bowyer did a magnificent job. He kept their hopes alive to the last minute before the enevitable happened and they disappeared

Yes, I had my doubts about the bounder but, he turned into a spiffing agent in the end. Fair play to the dear chap. Chin Chin and all that.

Too much to post. Probably best to pull up an an armchair and follow Whisky's route with the Popcorn.

Fill yer boots..

Last edited:
Charlton have released a grandiose statement threatening legal action against the EFL. You couldn’t make it up could you?

If we were so shit that we had been relegated even though another club had already been docked points, we were under an embargo anyway and facing our own issues including the very real threat of administration I would hope that we would show some degree of dignity and quietly slip away into league one and hope for the best.

Not these deluded cunts, they seriously believe that they are such a massive club that the football authorities should move heaven and earth to accommodate them back into the championship.

Please Charlton, just fuck off into league one and stop embarrassing yourselves. Your time in the wilderness is only just beginning.

Last edited:
To be fair I think they have a case. Bottom line is another club has cheated every other club in the division, including us. Cant remember what our results were against them off the top of my head. There is too much of this 'spend your way too the prem' attitude.

To be fair I think they have a case. Bottom line is another club has cheated every other club in the division, including us. Cant remember what our results were against them off the top of my head. There is too much of this 'spend your way too the prem' attitude.
I don't care if they have a case , they lose that right simply by being who they are ,nonentities, of no significance at all, ticket office sniffing wrong uns

Rightly so, docking points is a punishment for a club for cheating. But why should it only be beneficial to relegated clubs to gain an advantage? Charlton were relegated because they were fucking hopeless, not because of Sheffield Wednesday. What about clubs pushing for higher things? Why should they be excluded from gaining advantages in the same season?

What I'm finding amazing with these idiotic freaks is that without Wigans situation they would have finished second from bottom, which is well worth their rightful place in League One.

They should accept relegation, move on and be joyful with huge pourings of gratitude towards the EFL. Because, if the EFL hadn't dragged their heals over their takeover nonsense, 'Spotters AFC' could well have started next season in League Two, or even better - Not even started anything (ever again).

Fuck 'em and hopefully, good riddance.
Actually, we could do with a bigger car park when we get promoted. The Valium would be ideal with a free shuttle service thrown in. Maybe some of their supporters could apply for jobs as car park attendants. At least it would give them something to do on match days