Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

I know most of our fans laugh at Charlton, but I fucking loathe their fans. Maybe it's because of where I live, but mainly it's because of their attitude towards us. They think they are better than us. They look down on us. They have a chip on their shoulder when it comes to us. I have had snipes from Charlton fans all my life, not jokingly but always with nasty spite. I ironed one Charlton fan out at a job I had when I was 19 because he said he hoped we'd go out of business when it was looking dicey for us. I got fired but I didn't care.

I am taking immense joy from their relegation and their ridiculous ownership problems. I am gleefully reading the bile on their forum. They are distraught. Well, you fucking lame, bedwetting, trainspotting, flask of tea, Christmas jumper cunts. That is karma.

I know most of our fans laugh at Charlton, but I fucking loathe their fans. Maybe it's because of where I live, but mainly it's because of their attitude towards us. They think they are better than us. They look down on us. They have a chip on their shoulder when it comes to us. I have had snipes from Charlton fans all my life, not jokingly but always with nasty spite. I ironed one Charlton fan out at a job I had when I was 19 because he said he hoped we'd go out of business when it was looking dicey for us. I got fired but I didn't care.

I am taking immense joy from their relegation and their ridiculous ownership problems. I am gleefully reading the bile on their forum. They are distraught. Well, you fucking lame, bedwetting, trainspotting, flask of tea, Christmas jumper cunts. That is karma.
Nice 1 mate! Every charlton fan needs a good bashing! I too have always had slippery comments from the cunts and also iron 1 out. Can’t be many left haha

Yep. Fuck em. Sanctimonious cunts

Scary cunt, ha

moutuakilla
8:38PM
F you Roland. F you ESI. All the promise that came with the takeover at the new year followed by all the lies around the transfer embargo and the continued BS surrounding not satisfying the EFL and not selling the club. Added to that the continued frustrating to prevent owners coming in who could make a positive difference to us in so many ways. You're scum and I hope you stand on upturned plugs and rusty nails every day, in barefoot, for the rest of your days.