Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

They may be saved from relegation by these points deduction, but kicked out the league when yet another take over appears to be drowning man picked up the SS Titanic.

Hilarious. And there they was gloating about a points deduction for other clubs in the hope it would keep them up :rofl::rofl:
I wonder how there ' Millwall relegation thread ' is doing! I never used to give them a moment of my time, but after dipping into their forum i've come to the conclusion that they're muggier and as deluded as the Nigels, Quite an indictment and something i never thought i'd say.

Me dad brought a new (2nd hand) car home many moons ago and beeped the horn for us to come down and have a look. When looking I saw a Charlton sticker in the back window so pointed at it. He looked at me and said oh yeah get that out I said fuck off( i was only a kid and first time I'd swore directly at him) he chased me around that car about 6 times before he puffed out and i said sorry.. Over the years every now and then i say to him hows your Charlton lot getting on. He still gives me that look I just wink at him