Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Deleted again....

”Ok....so following on from your “logic” Colin, when Division 3 gets too tough and unfair because it’s so apparently full of good sides ....it will be ok for Charlton be in League Two.

I can guarantee that you would be the only fan in a 30,000 fanbase who would attempt to justify it if that sad day ever came .....”these are really good players” etc .....”

30,000 fanbase!
:rofl:
They’re actually deluded. One of them on NoLife said on a thread about signing new players that there’s not a lot of difference in size between them and Sunderland. That’s Sunderland who do have an actual fan base of 30000 and beyond.

Comparing Gareth Bale to this shit player they are gonna lose to the mighty Shrewsbury :shake:

Just to be clear, in the top 4 divisions only Gareth Bale had a better goals to minutes on pitch ratio than Aneke over the course of the season. AND he hit the woodwork more than anyone else.
They was talking about signing Jack Wilshire on one of their threads. Now they might be losing a player to Shrewsbury 😆😂

Comparing Gareth Bale to this shit player they are gonna lose to the mighty Shrewsbury :shake:

Just to be clear, in the top 4 divisions only Gareth Bale had a better goals to minutes on pitch ratio than Aneke over the course of the season. AND he hit the woodwork more than anyone else.
:smoke:

I know mate, it's good viewing all the same :hehe:

giphy.gif

Looks like the penny’s starting to drop with the spotters...

BedsaddickBedsaddick
3:07PM edited 3:09PM
If we can’t offer a player as much as Shrewsbury are offering them , then that five year plan to get into the Prem is looking like pie in the sky .
“The only question for me is have we really been outbid by Shrewsbury? and if so how does this reflect on the ‘Blow This League Out’ budget.

I keep thinking that maybe TS isn’t going to be spending like we all think he is. If that’s the case what’s the plan and how will the fanbase react because TS has talked a big game.”

I know mate, it's good viewing all the same :hehe:
There’s a thread on there about season tickets. A lot of them say they buy one so they’re guaranteed the same seat every game and want to sit with their mates.
FFS their ground is only a third to half full for most games anyway, just sit where you want you absolute drips.
I don’t think I’ve ever sat in my ‘allocated seat’ at Millwall and that includes sell outs.

It truly baffles me,that these spotters live amongst us and are from the same area.

frightening really

Some of them actually have watched us when they are not playing us.
Even as nine year olds, they are still Bellends.

Leuth
May 28
My first ever professional game was at The New Den. I was, to be fair, about 9 and on a school trip. I also said "may the best team win!" to the turnstile lady, which she took umbrage to. Alas, Millwall won (2-1, over Walsall)
:ROFLMAO:

Would like to see Oxford come up. Never been there for some reason
My main memory is Burnett supposedly playing the ball to some offside git when it was ten foot over his head and several of us frustrating an oap Lewisham alderman from attacking the lino. We had better politicians then

Some of them actually have watched us when they are not playing us.
Even as nine year olds, they are still Bellends.

Leuth
May 28
My first ever professional game was at The New Den. I was, to be fair, about 9 and on a school trip. I also said "may the best team win!" to the turnstile lady, which she took umbrage to. Alas, Millwall won (2-1, over Walsall)
:ROFLMAO:

If only I had a quid for every tongue lashing my mum handed people who said that, esp when Kent lost. She only came to Millwall once but luckily we won.