Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

would or wouldnt ?

Nothing compares to a Valley with supporters and Melissa can’t wait to be back: “I don’t know if it’s going to sound dramatic but I’m definitely going to shed some happy tears! It’s just the goosebumps on the skin, the feeling of being back where you belong really"
Them goosebumps have plenty of skin to merge from , Big girl

I know it isn’t Charlton NoLife, but over on Into the Valium forum, under the thread title, ‘Fulham,’ a Spotter supporter called ‘two stroke’, had this to say:

“Good to see Fulham relegated last evening. If ever there was a club with an unjustified overriding sense of self-entitlement, it's them. They have a tiny ground in West London and big ego. They also have a manger who 'blotted his copybook' when leaving CAFC and is now not a popular individual with many around SE7.

I hope they repeat the feat next season. Third division is their level.

Of course it could just be me that despises them?”

Fuck me! Talk about pot, kettle and a certain colour called black!

This tosser doesn’t even realise that he’s describing his own club!

unjustified overriding sense of self entitlement (tick)

tiny ground in West (South) London and big ego (tick)

a manger (sic) who ‘blotted his copybook’ when leaving CAFC and is now not a popular individual with many around SE7.’ (tick)

third division is their level (tick)

These fuckers really believe they are God’s gift to (eventually) Championship and then Premiershit football!

Un-fucking-believable!

I know it isn’t Charlton NoLife, but over on Into the Valium forum, under the thread title, ‘Fulham,’ a Spotter supporter called ‘two stroke’, had this to say:

“Good to see Fulham relegated last evening. If ever there was a club with an unjustified overriding sense of self-entitlement, it's them. They have a tiny ground in West London and big ego. They also have a manger who 'blotted his copybook' when leaving CAFC and is now not a popular individual with many around SE7.

I hope they repeat the feat next season. Third division is their level.

Of course it could just be me that despises them?”

Fuck me! Talk about pot, kettle and a certain colour called black!

This tosser doesn’t even realise that he’s describing his own club!

unjustified overriding sense of self entitlement (tick)

tiny ground in West (South) London and big ego (tick)

a manger (sic) who ‘blotted his copybook’ when leaving CAFC and is now not a popular individual with many around SE7.’ (tick)

third division is their level (tick)

These fuckers really believe they are God’s gift to (eventually) Championship and then Premiershit football!

Un-fucking-believable!
Tiny ground? Fulham’s capacity is 1400 less than The Valium.

Tiny ground? Fulham’s capacity is 1400 less than The Valium.
If you told the Spotters that, they’d come up with some bollox excuse that their ground was going to be much, much bigger than it currently is, but the nasty old council wouldn’t allow it for safety reasons! 🤣

Probably why so many thousands of them have to be armchair supporters!
:rofl:

would or wouldnt ?

Nothing compares to a Valley with supporters and Melissa can’t wait to be back: “I don’t know if it’s going to sound dramatic but I’m definitely going to shed some happy tears! It’s just the goosebumps on the skin, the feeling of being back where you belong really"
Them goosebumps have plenty of skin to merge from , Big girl

I watched the video now i feel sick and it's your fault.

ElfsborgAddick
4:46PM
BrentfordAddick said:
show previous quotes
It shows that this big club/little club thing is largely bullshit and a well-run club can go places and a badly run club can die on its arse. We have suffered from that, as have Sheff Weds, Derby etc.
When Charlton were in the old first division a Leeds fan I knew, living in Dartford, nice and local to them!!!!! told me that Charlton should not be in the top league as we had s*** support!!!!!!!!
I kid you not.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

From Into the Valium, in the post called “League One“ manikin was talking about how next season will be difficult with a number of teams vying for the top two positions.....

“As this season there will be one of two "suprise" teams thrown into the mix!”

BexleyBoy replied,

“Suppose Oxford and Wycombe could come under that heading so that’s nearly top 10 already !!!!!”

Deleted came back with,

“But they are all shit teams? That’s why they are playing in Div 3.”

And your team are playing..... where?

You could not make it up!

Deleted again....

”Ok....so following on from your “logic” Colin, when Division 3 gets too tough and unfair because it’s so apparently full of good sides ....it will be ok for Charlton be in League Two.

I can guarantee that you would be the only fan in a 30,000 fanbase who would attempt to justify it if that sad day ever came .....”these are really good players” etc .....”

30,000 fanbase!

Members online