Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

The SE7 'Entitled Cuntometer' is going to run out of headroom soon.....

"I’m looking forward to next season under Adkins. He hasn’t shown us any real weaknesses as yet but my guess is that he doesn’t have many. His next big challenge is recruitment and keeping key players. Let’s see how he gets on as this will determine how successful we shall be not just this season coming but the following season as well. With Thomas by his side he will be looking to build a team that will not only gain promotion but that also will do well in the championship"

"We will get promoted as one of the top two next season".

"Hopefully Sunderland will go up from the play offs. The others won't be as much of a threat next season. Portsmouth and Ipswich will be up there and Sheffield Wednesday will probably be favourites. Bolton and Rotherham could be play off contenders".

:ROFLMAO:

The SE7 'Entitled Cuntometer' is going to run out of headroom soon.....

"I’m looking forward to next season under Adkins. He hasn’t shown us any real weaknesses as yet but my guess is that he doesn’t have many. His next big challenge is recruitment and keeping key players. Let’s see how he gets on as this will determine how successful we shall be not just this season coming but the following season as well. With Thomas by his side he will be looking to build a team that will not only gain promotion but that also will do well in the championship"

"We will get promoted as one of the top two next season".

"Hopefully Sunderland will go up from the play offs. The others won't be as much of a threat next season. Portsmouth and Ipswich will be up there and Sheffield Wednesday will probably be favourites. Bolton and Rotherham could be play off contenders".

:ROFLMAO:
:lol::lol::lol:

Is that the penalty miss at Oxford in the last minute?
If so, Danish Dave played a blinder. He signed Schwartz (a fellow Danish Puff Pastry) and his supposed goals to secure a place in the Championship. He scored a massive one goal and royally fucked up a penalty that would have got them over the line.

Danish Dave should be given more credit for keeping The Spotters in their (true) rightful place, which is League One (in case they have forgotten).

Here we go:
The first prize for the 'silly cunt of the week award' goes to (and it's only Monday), a Spotter that slithers around under the moniker of ....
KingKinsella
6:59AM

"I'm surprised so many fans fail to question the Oxford result, _"its a funny old game" explains a lot , in fact it papers over the bleeding' obvious.....I think Burton should be hauled into EFL HQ tomorrow a.m. for explanations.

Watch the highlights-questionable goalkeeping on 2 goals , one howler and last one unstoppable..
They have 4 GK's, one has 17 appearances and the other 28 this season , both seem to be fit. One injured. The One with no appearances this season is chosen.

I'm not blaming the player. Why was he picked?"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The delusion is still strong,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AndyG
May 9

I hope the bookies are brave enough to put decent odds on us winning the league next season. After all we are facing the mighty SW, portsmouth, Ipswich etc. I'm hoping they put us at something over 12/1 if they do then imo that's printing money. I know I will get pelters from alot on here but I just cant see us not winning it.

johnny73johnny73
May 9

We will get promoted as one of the top two next season.

MuttleyCAFC
11:25AM

Adkins looks like he isn't messing about with the excuses book. He is going to go for it and he does have previous.

Be very very scared ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited: